Chap 40

A body fell limp. Colliding with the hard, cold cement floor. A pool of blood surrounded the now lifeless corspe.

That marked,

the end of,

Jackson Wang's life.

Mark heaved a sigh of relief when the grip his brother had on him loosen.

Tears clouded his view as he saw his brother lying on the ground. A gunshot wound directly on his chest, blood was pouring out excessively.

By now the 5-6 litres of blood he had was gone.

There was no time to save Jackson anymore.

Jungkook who awaited for the impact was shocked as he saw Jackson was the one being shot.

'Everybody freeze!' X's bodyguard said.

Mark's hand unconsciously went up. As for X, he had a smirk on his face.

'When I said everybody, I meant you too.' His bodyguard said, through gritted teeth.

X's face fell. His thug look was turned to fear.

He feared his bodyguard.

'Marcus, please,' X pleaded. His bodyguard's grip on the handgun only tightened.

'Don't Marcus me. Stop acting like that!' Marcus, his bodyguard said.

'Despite my feelings for you, despite everything I've done, you'll never notice me.' Marcus came out.

The boys who were tied only stared at Marcus who stood directly in front of Jungkook.

'Everytime it was Jackson and Jackson and Jackson.' Marcus said. His face getting red from anger and his eyes blurred as tears clouded.

'You've always said, "Well done, Jackson!" or "You've did great, Jackson!"' He said. 'Never once, it was "Well done, Marcus!". He continued.

Marcus' tears rolled down the side of his eyes.

He was just a worker that wanted his boss to compliment him.

He tried so hard just to get a compliment but he was always shadowed away by the one and only Jackson.

Marcus turned his attention to the boys.

'I didn't kill Jackson, to save you all.' He said.

'I did it, so I won't be in his shadows anymore.' He said.

'Marcus please, hear me out.' X pleaded. He sat on his knees, a worried expression on his face.

'No.' Marcus said stubbornly.

'I hate you for doing all these bad things, you didn't only receive money, you received sexual pleasure as well. She cheated on you just so she can get you to control him. I have enough of your games.' Marcus continued. His fingers rested on the trigger and he had his gun pointed towards where X was.

'Marcus, no, please! I'll give you anything.' X said.

'I'm sorry,' Marcus apologised before pulling the trigger.