Chap 3

'Hyung, gwenchana?' He asked as they both walk into their hotel room.

'Hmm,' Was all he got back. He decided not to bother his hyung as he sometimes is a bit bipolar.

Yoongi took his clothes and his towel and immediately walked to the bathroom. Yoongi took a shower as Hoseok got his stuff ready. Yoongi's phone, which was on Yoongi's bed lit up. Being the curious self, he walked over to see.

It was just a message from SK Telecom, but what caught his attention was his wallpaper. It was a picture of his loved one with the members. He smiled at the memory. He recalled it just like it happened not too long ago.

'Smile!' Yoongi said, lifting his phone up above him so the members all could fit in. He snaked his arms around his love one, planting a kiss on her cheek while the members gag in disgust from behind as he pressed on the snap picture button.

As the members fooled around, he set it as his home and lock screen wallpaper. He smiled at how everyone was gagging in playful disgust. The smile on his love one brought a smile to his face.

'Hoseok ah, I'm done.' Yoongi said, walking out from the bathroom, drying his messy blonde hair that was dripping with water.

Hoseok quickly turned his gaze towards somewhere else to avoid being questioned by the elder. He got up hastily and left to wash himself up in the bathroom.

Before he played music on his phone to accompany him bathing, he opened up a chatroom where it consisted of all members except Yoongi. Typing a quick message asking all of them to meet up in Namjoon's room to discuss something after Yoongi fell asleep.

Hoseok finished bathing in 5 minutes. He went over to the sink and brushed his teeth. He noticed a small blade but decided to ignore it, thinking it was not a big deal that there was a blade on the sink top.

Wrapping a towel below his waist, he walked out of the bathroom to see his hyung cuddled up in the duvet on his bed. He smiled.

'A devil on daylight but turns into a precious angel. Haish, I feel sorry for you, hyung.' He muttered to himself.

He walked over to the switch and dimmed the lights so it wouldn't bother his tired hyung. He quickly put on a plain shirt and some shorts. Grabbing his phone, he quietly tiptoed to the room next door which is Namjoon's room, making sure to grab an extra key card so Yoongi could sleep in a room with electricity and he can still come back to his room.

He knocked the door quietly and Jimin opened the door.

'Hyung!' The younger greeted and hugged him. They walked into the room together to see all the members together sitting in a small circle with junk food all over the floor. There were a few beer bottles half drank on the carpeted floor.

'Hey!' The hope of Bangtan cheered and all the members that were sitting down followed. Hoseok sat down in between Jin and Taehyung.

'I have something to say.' Jin spoke up. They all turned their gazes onto the eldest, awaiting for what he was going to confess.

'I've been keeping this from all of you for 2 years now. I think it's about time you guys know about it. Besides I told Yoongi just now before Namjoon came and told us that we're ready to leave the venue.' Jin took a deep breathe in. The members were eager to hear what he was going to say.

'I have a girlfriend.' Jin muttered.

'I knew it!' The youngest shouted, standing up from his sitting position. Taehyung followed and they both held hands, screamed and jumped around. The elders were looki ng at the behaving. Jin grew annoyed.

'Quiet down the both of you. You'll wake Yoongi.' He lectured the younger ones.'These walls aren't really sound proof you know?'

'Yes eomma.' They sat back down quietly.

'So anyways, I want you to keep that a secret because we all knew who killed Yoongi's loved one.' He muttered.

'That's not the point but she has a friend. A psychiatrist.' He said.

'I spoke to her about Yoongi's conditions. Especially during late night talks with her and Yoongi would suddenly start trashing around and crying.' He continued. He sighed, thinking about Yoongi's worsening condition.

'She said when we get back to Korea, she can help us out. Besides, Yoongi really needs to move on and maybe he'll fall in love with the psychiatric.' Jin silently laughed to himself.