Chap 14

'Right boys!' Their manager called them over.

'Last check before concert starts!'

'Where is Yoongi?!' Namjoon yelled out. The elder had disappear himself yet again.

'I'm here! I'm here!' Yoongi huffed, running (more like brisk- walking) his way towards the other members that had lined up in age order.

'For once, let me do very limited motion please? I'm too old for this.' He grumbled annoyed.

'Seokjin hyung is older, I only see him acting like he is 5.' Taehyung said.

'Shut up Tae.' Seokjin said before whacking the younger's head where he winced in pain.

'We're letting the fans in now.' Their manager said.

'There were a few suspicious fans, we checked through everything but they still seem suspicious.' He continued on.

'If you feel uncomfortable or threaten, make sure to let us know immediately or press the threat button that will be at literally everywhere, alright?'

'Yes!' They chorused out.

'Alright, stage in 5.' Their manager said before walking away. Probably to double check everything so the concert wouldn't screw up.

5 minutes. The time for them to warm themselves up, gulp all they water they need, breathing exercise to calm their tits down.

5 minutes. The clock slowly ticked. Seconds passed slowly, minutes went by and soon they were jumping on stage, screaming their heads off.

'ONE!'

'TWO!'

'THREE!'

'Bangtan! Bang, Bangtan!' Namjoon shouted out, follow suit by the others.

The opening act was amazing. Fireworks were blasted, lights where shone everywhere. They performed in sync, as usual.

As they got to the introduction part, they tried to introduced themselves in Japanese which was a success as they spoke fluently.

What they weren't aware of was that there was a small laser beam following them all the time

What they weren't aware of that was the trigger was going to get pulled, tonight.

They performed For You and Hoseok's shoe fell off. They laughed it off. When it came to the Tension Escalator game, they played unwillingly but the fans didn't mind at all, they were literally screaming their heads off.