Chap 27

'Can you hurry?' Yoongi whined. He was currently in the passenger seat. He was very impatient. He was bouncing up and down on his seat. He gripped onto the seat belt tightly.

'Oh why not you, Mr Smart Pants go help the traffic huh? You think I asked for it to be stuck in a traffic jam for a good 40 minutes?!' Jin said out. He was annoyed with how the younger was acting.

He should just have been grateful that Jin didn't kick him out of his car.

After receiving a call from the lass, he had been annoying Jin to take the shortcut, ordering him around.

He just wanted to get there fast.

He was excited to see her.

He felt like they never saw each other for decades.

He craved for even just a slight glimpse of her.

He craved to know if she enjoyed her trip to Australia.

He craved to know she's doing well.

'Take that way!' He pointed. 'No! Wait no! That way!' He pointed at another junction.

'You know what I shouldn't have listened to you.' Jin rolled his eyes.

After Yoongi's multiple 'that way' 'this way' and multiple groans of Jin's, they were stuck in traffic. It wasn't because of the traffic light. It was due to the massive accident that happened up the road not long ago.

They used Waze to check what was taking so long. (A/N; does anyone use Waze here??)

'We're still like 30 minutes away!' Yoongi cried out. He was getting frustrated that it has been a still traffic for the past 5 minutes.

'What if she left thinking we weren't coming?!' Yoongi panicked.

'I'm such a bad oppa! Aish!' He scolded himself and hit his head with his hands.

'Don't do that!' Jin scolded.

'Why are you suddenly acting all fussy and panicky?!' Jin asked.

'She called didn't she?' Jin asked.

'Yeah, she did.' Yoongi said.

'Then she wouldn't go anywhere. She called, she told us to pick her up.' Jin asked.

'I doubt she would want to haul a taxi anyways. She's too stingy to pay a single cent for herself let alone haul a taxi. Her house is very far from the airport, just so you know.' Jin stated as a matter of fact.

Jin is always winning.

Jin is king.

'It's her!' Yoongi said as soon as they reached the departure place where you could see people saying their farewells to their family, hugs and kisses could be seen given for parents who were bidding farewell to their child that will probably be off to college.

Everyone was bidding farewell.

They were greeting someone.

They felt awkward but the lass did say departure hall. She could have been in arrival hall but she chose departure hall. Why? It was less hectic.

In arrival halls, everyone would just push you here and there just to get to their transports but in departure halls, all you see is people leaving. No one would push you just so they can get to their transport faster.

Yoongi was shocked at how she looked.

Hair a mess, shirt torn and dirty, barefooted. Dark eye bags were evident.