Part 26

Liam Pov

Love isn't all it is made out to be ...
Why can't she see that I missed up and I'm sorry and forgive me ...

I got out of bed Hannah next to me sleeping I haven't talk to her about the stunt she pulled which cause me to lose Kylie. All this time she knew Kylie and didn't say anything but what did I expect from her she was just as bad as her father and he was a well known hotel owner internationally. I shower and got breakfast and got ready to go the office for a meeting "Liam come back to bed it's so early" Hannah shouted from the second floor of our mansion. I push it off and grab my car keys and headed to the office to get a early start to my surprise Harry was there with our mother. "What's this all about?" I say as I saw them "we are concern about you" our mother say looking at me " a marriage is a big step in life, but what's important is you make that step with the right person. The wrong person can not only cause a divorce and trust me you don't want to divorce everything is cut in half. Are you sure you are going to go through with this marriage? I know you dad's pushing for it but if you don't want to don't Liam don't be force into giving up real love fore money and power" our mother told me.
Harry was drinking bottle water and I couldn't get that out my mind "bottle water" I say suddenly getting Harry attention and he smiled " I can drink water also" he say and I laughed. "Don't tell me mom got to you too she did a number on paul and look he's marriage with a daughter" I told Harry laughing and he looked scared is shit. "Wait mom was the one that did that I always thought that it was grandma" Harry say and I laughed. "Dude who do you think teach mom" I told Harry and we laughed and mom slap both of us.
The door of my office flew open "what the hell" I shouted angrily it was Paul "There been an accident" paul say and Jasmine was by his side crying. "Is it dad?" I ask him "a plane just crash it was carrying the group after school" paul say suddenly. Harry threw the remote for the tv at me and I turn on the TV it was all over the news about the plane crash. "The plane ready" my mom say I nod and she give me approval to go and me and Harry run out the building to my ride. We arrive at the airport and boarded our private jet .....

Is she really dead? How did all this really happen I just saw her a week ago...