Part 7

Kylie Pov

I felt so warm and comfortable I open my eyes to see I was in a office of some kind I check my phone and my mom message telling me eat and take my pills. I look around for my bag and found it on a table it was open already and there was water and my pills on the table beside me with Chinese food. I take the pills and water which was a bad decision but I wasn't going to eat that food I didn't even know if it was for me. I mean most likely it was it was strange my mother text me about eating and taking my medication and there is food and my pills on the table waiting for me.
I grab my boots and slide on and my coat and put my hair in a mess bun I open the door and walked out I was in a building looked like some building down town L.A as I walked out people were staring at me. I walk till I found the stairs as I got to the stairs my vision started to get confuse I lean on the wall for support. " shit" I whisper my vision was starting to get all messed up fast I looked for my phone to turn on the voice control but the phone drop and slowly pull myself off the wall. I lean forward to find rails to hold on to but I didn't feel anything my head started to hurt and I feel my body leaning forward and I losing control.
A hand grab me and pull me back I lean back " my head" I say holding my head the person had a familiar smell " Liam" I say suddenly. " yes love why didn't you eat the food" he say he lift me up and I lean back into him and he give me bottle water and my vision started to clear. " you had us scared princess " the other Italian man say smiling at me as Liam handed me the food and I push it away " don't you want Chinese" he ask and I looked at him he looked worried I reach out and touch his face " do you need me to feed you?" Liam ask me I pulled my hand back as I did I look st the other Italian man he had on the same ring as Liam. "Your brother" I say suddenly how did I not picked up on that .....