Part 12

Kylie Pov

I had moved to Korea with my family it been a year since we leave America my dad got a promotion and we had to move but my best friends move also Jessie and Jake broke up Jessie is in England and Jake in Canada while me and chris are still together. Chris is in the Korea army while I currently completed my training with SM and I'm as right now a part of a girl group name After school.We are really big and doing well in the music business all of the members are nice and friendly. We are performing tonight for the music awards so we are currently practicing as much as we can I still live with my parents my sisters move to Korea also.
Chris is getting a week off but he may get called in anytime I really want to spend time with him after practice our body guards hurry us to the hotel and we get to spend the rest of the day getting ready. Chris is meeting me at the hotel and we are going shopping later. My manager cleared it for me so I can go shopping but I had to be back early " hey Kylie" chris say and we hugged for a long time " I missed you so much" he told me and I laughed " I know because your still in your army uniform" I told him and he smiled a few body guards helped us to a van that was carrying us to the mall. The traffic wasn't bad today but trust me normally it was really bad we got to the mall and I got out with guards with me and chris beside me I'm guessing some fans saw me because I heard screaming we hurried to Forever young outlet and I shopped a few fans ask for pictures and autographs I had no problem doing a few.
      Chris was shocked I guess he wasn't expecting this I laughed as he stand there as I signed a autograph for a young girl "wow your famous" he say " can I get a autograph to" he say laughing and I laughed we shopping some more. "Keke it's time to head back" we pay for our stuff in shoe locker and we exist the mall and was helped to the van. As soon as I got back to the hotel me and chris was split apart I got hurried to dress and my makeup did. We got to the awards and walked the red carpet and sign autographs and take a few pictures and then shown out seats we sit as a group chris sit with out manager and family.