Part22

Kylie Pov

The group parted away and the song change to Ciara - dance like we are making love but a remix vision I started to sing and dance to the song while William was behind me dancing with me to the song. We had fun on stage we dance the same way we did in the mall but the song pause and change for William to join in and I laughed because it was sweet he did this for me. The girls joined in and so did the cast singing as William and me dance as the song came to a end and he spin me and then pull me back to his chest and we hugged and he kissed me. " This is for my amazing hard working girlfriend" he say into the microphone. The girls left the stage while William held me close to him stopping me for leaving the stage, as he give his speech I looked into the crowd and say Harry and he smiled at me. I was shocked this kind of events wasn't Harry's thing he was a party person. Suddenly my group appear back and stage and the crowd went crazy and cheered we were going to give the cast and members of the drama their awards.
Hyuan give William his award and I give the director his and it was in that order after the awards and speeches we had a little after party chris mingle with the cast. Jessie and me were sitting eating cake William was next to me taking pictures of me stuffing my face. I make some weird faces as he take pictures of me eating the cake his Ig was going crazy about us dating. I kiss him on the lips and he lick his lips and pulled me in for another one and I smiled I was shock went he pulled me back but I enjoyed the kiss. We pulled apart as the kisses started to get heated a little to much and he laughed and place him hand on my leg and i rub his hand and he smiled "let's do this later" he told me and I agreed.
"Don't stop eating each other faces off because of us" hyuan say and we laughed she had us on Snapchat making out and William just laughed. "Its sexy" he told me and rub his hand through my hair and I smiled "cool it chan she isn't going anyway" lee my manager appear out the crowd with his wife and a glass of wine in his hand. William laughed and kissed me in the neck "keep it pg 16 for the camera who the hell are we kidding keep it sexy and hot" lee say and his wife slap him and we all laughed "he had a little to much to drink"his wife told us "nope he's just out of the spotlight and feel free and want to enjoy this little time" William told lee's wife and lee smiled "we had managed to get all cameras off and out of here but people still have phones so be carful" lee say and I shake my head and William and him exchange a few words and I went to my group.
We take the dance floor and started to dance and the cast join us and we had Jessie and chris also in the dance with us we had so much fun singing eating and drinking. We the group couldn't drink but we had soft drinks and the director had candy and different sweets at the after party for everyone. William didn't drink neither he was busy talking up a storm with other cast members and the other members of the drama while I went outside for fresh air. I had my coat on and I walk a little way from the door and there in front of me was Liam leaning on a red sports car. "Hey" he say and smiled I turn around to go back in "wait I'm sorry my dad was in a accident but I should of told you or at least call you" he told me I looked over my shoulder "it's fine don't forget please don't ever again show your face in front of me" I told him and started to walk away but he grab my hand and spin me around....