Part 16

Kylie Pov

This is for all the independent lady
I don't need a man I don't need a man
.....

A started the song and we all joined in and sing our parts and the joined together for the end we had the song but the dance moves we had to practice we had a few hours to we perform the song tomorrow night and we wanted to get it right on one move. "Do you have a army guy?" One of the member ask me laughing "are you dating one of the members of one direction?" I ask hyuan because she was the one that ask me we laughed and hugged it out.  We joked and take a break and had something to eat then got back to practicing our moves.

Hyuan take the lead this time and I follow behind her she was the stronger one of us in dancing "you touch my heart baby, you touch my heart baby" hyuan sing out changing the song and we laughed she change up the moved and play around to the song "you touch my heart baby, touch touch" she sing and we all form a half circle around her and bend down touching her where her heart was. And then rush out and put our hand to our heart and the guys fall in and catch in to the moves and we just follow the beat. We laughed because the dance moves were all make up we got back to the original dance and song and got serious.

"Keke can I please talk to you" our manager say the group went on practicing the dances and songs.
I walk into a room and sit down with our manager "we would like you stay away from the billionaire Chris and his family. Your career in this industry just started and we know you wouldn't want anything to mess it up right now." The manager told me he got up and close the door then came back and sit down "Kylie you know I'm looking out for all you girls your girls are like my daughters. The higher ups dont want you or any of the other girls around him and his family. Stories and the bad company and the family history plus his soon to be wife say she will take it the news if we don't keep you away from her family and her husband" he say and I smiled "it's alright lee I'm not getting close to anyone I wanted to talk to you about that William Chan and me are close friends. And we would like your approval and the company's also to go ahead about the relationship" I told him and he smiled "well I'm giving you the approval right now I was waiting to you ask because his management team has already told us and the girls already been told" he say giving me a fresh bottle of water and I smiled....