Part 6

Kylie Pov

I handed him back his jacket and he grab my hand and fix my jacket and I bend to fix my boots again but as I was about to he stop me and did it for me. I felt him kiss the inside of my leg and rubbing my butt with his other hand and he slap it and laughed. " Liam" I say suddenly remembering my friends and pull away from him " dude you are going to make us late over a chick" the Italian man say smirking at me. I fix my jacket again and walk away from both of them I heard Liam and the other Italian man had it out in another language. Trust me I failed my language classes and barely pass English 101 at college cause my family speaks broken English because we are caribbean. As I walked over to the van Jake was playing Reggae music Jessie pulled me and I showed her a few dances she watch me wuk up then try it and she catch on fast. I pulled away from dancing as looking over to see both Italian men staring at me eyes wide open and I laughed and turn away and chris threw me the keys for the jeep and I got in and Jake and Jessie take back seat. I pulled out the parking space fast and speeded down to the parking exit but suddenly slam on the breaks the jeep jerked to a stop I blew the horn. Jake flew out the van angry and Jessie and chris jump out behind him "get his before he go crazy" Jessie told chris I looked at both keeps and all two were good.
The drivers door open and Hannah got out " oh hey Kylie" she say to me and I looked at her " you would of killed us " I told her "next time you should be carful driving" she say and smiled she was Jake ex and she hated Jessie. " you did that on purpose " Jake yell at her. " so what " she say smiling " so what haha I'm going to show you " Jake say grabbing the keys from me and jump in the jeep I open the door fast " don't do this" I yell at him and he push me away and I fell back hitting hard " dude what the fuck seriously you push Kylie over your stupid ass ex and her revenge plan" Chris shouted Jessie helped me up and my leg was bleeding " I'm sitting her cause I'm the victim in this accident" I told them and everyone laughed. " where did the jeep hit you?" Jake ask me " I'm suing for road rage" I told him angry and hopped up off the ground grabbing my jacket and bag. I walked over to my sisters Land Rover and open the door with my keys she give me. I pulled off my boots and I looked up to see Liam in front of me looking down at my leg " let me take you home" he told me. " no I'm fine I will drive" I told him and he grab my leg and I felt the pain shot up my body " stop that hurts" I told him he lift me up and carried me to his limousine and put me inside " I will lock up the van for you " I give him the keys and he left me in the limousine with the Italian man who stared me down " your going to get hurt princess" he suddenly say to me. Liam open the door and sit next to me I put the keys in my bag and rest my head on Liam shoulder I closed my eyes for while but I heard Liam tell the other man something in Italian and the man replied in English " your going to get her hurt back off".