Part 25

Kylie Pov

Been trying my best to keep up to date on what's going on with William today is my day off and I know he has a drama filming. I'm just going to pop up me and chris since Jessie starts works today chris is driving I'm to lazy today to drive. We arrive where William was filming his new drama it was a historical drama and chris and me got out with huge bags of foods, snacks and drinks. We walked and walked and walked till we came to the film area we could of drove more closer but chris say no. We got to the set and the cast was filming the director saw me and smiled we exchange a few words I told him don't stop keep rolling and he thanked me.
William was really great as the scene came to a end the director let me called cut and everyone did as introduced as I shouted out "cut". The cast were playing around sane were talking but a few seem to realize someone else shouted cut and looked to see who it was. One of the cast member laughed and the rest look to see what was so funny and saw me and laughed William walked over and we hugged and kissed. " wow this is amazing" I told him and he laughed at me "there food and drinks for everyone" chris shouted and everyone thanked him. Everyone breaded to enjoy the food and drinks "thanks for coming out" William told me " I missed you and we been so busy I had the day off so I wanted to do this little surprise but I heard you were filming a new drama" I told him. We talk and the cast was great the camera man was rolling for some behind the scenes parts for a special and he shot me with the cast chris was also in the scenes. After a few mins the director started to filming again and chris had a seat next to the director and I sit down on him drinking a bottle water watching as the director shouted out orders and etc. in the scene filming William was flying in and there was rope holding him up in the air and two people holding the rope it was amazing this was really what happened behind the scenes.