Part 23

Kylie Pov

"Don't leave me please" he say
"Leave you are you forgetting you leave me" I told him
"Well I'm pleading forget all about the past" he told me
"Sure no problem I have already move on and forget about you"I told him
"Stay with me I want you as my wife" he told me
"So you got engage to a woman that hated me want to end my career and also has a personal issue with me and mainly my best friends want to end my career went wanted to tell the press" I told him and pull my hand back from him.
"I didn't know about that I'm sorry I will fix it" he told me
"It's fix stay away from me you are bad for my career and my life your brother was right that day in the limousine went he say stay away from you" I told him
"Let me fix this please love" he told me

I pull back from him changing from my accent to my original accent "let me tell you this your bitch back in Italy studying me while I'm studying making money. I'm happy with my man we are over Liam do you want me tell you the definition of that. Now you miss what we had and what we did and what I could give to you it's to late you should of think about that a year ago. The way I give it to you do you remember how I made you hot and horny and wanted to take it every moment we were close together. I'm making my money and your engage to your bitch ass future wife that's hating all from Italy." I told him and walk away and flip my hair as I enter the building Jessie and chris was there "did you see that?"I ask them. "Yes bitch yes and the hair flip was hot is shit"chris say laughing "you tell him it girl good for you can't believe you went in on him so you even went change you accent to your old accent just to tell him off bitch you back" Jessie say and I laughed. We high five and William walked out the shadows "wow Kylie thats how you feel about me"he say and I smiled and he walked up to me and kissed me. "I like your original accent it's hot" he told me and Jessie and chris laughed " you haven't seen anything yet wait till she dance caribbean style" chris say laughing. We say our good byes and William carry me home Jessie and chris got a ride with us as we got outside to get in his g wagon I saw Liam there still waiting he say William and he walked up to him. " it's not over I will get her back " Liam told William " she's not a award she a woman and if she was your she isn't now and trust me went I say she and me we forever locked together. I'm her future and your the past so the fastest you realize that the better" William told Liam and chris started to giggle but Jessie slap him.
William wrap his hand around me and I kiss him and he grab my butt as we kiss and after we pulled away we walked away from him and Jessie and chris followed us chris break out in a long ass giggle fest.