Part 11

Liam Pov

I couldn't let her leave but I had to I had a business deal to deal with my brother was no where to been seen or heard from. Today was our last day on this deal and in the country I wanted to take her with us. I let her go and drove off behind her till she went my direction and I another. The same time my phone ring and it was my sister she was crying after a few mins I got her to calm down she told me our father had an accident and he was in the hospital. I hurried to the airport and got our private jet to fly me back home. Went I got there everyone was in a mess and dad wasn't doing to well my oldest brother paul was there but Harry wasn't nobody knew where he was. I couldn't leave Italy I had to help my brother paul with the businesses and finish the deal in Italy now I couldn't return to America.

A year pass..
It's been a year since the accident our father is still recovering but a lot has change I'm currently engage to a hotel owner name Hannah. I haven't heard from Kylie since I left America. Harry return two weeks after the accident with a bad case of a hang over. I was traveling to America then Korea with my brothers to finish a deal with Mercedes in both countries. I had gotten one of my men to track Kylie but nothing so far Harry kept reminding me that I lost the best thing ever but he seem to forgotten I was also that close to killing him for her. We arrived in America and as soon as I arrived I asked for her sister but she wasn't working in the country anymore. After the deal my brother went to a bar while I went to Kylie house but she didn't live there anymore. It was like she just disappeared 👻 after I left the country why didn't she wait for me ....