Part 3

Kylie Pov

Grabbing my iPad the Skype went off the same time I was getting a call on my iPad I answer and told my best friend I would call her back. I set his gsp and handed it back to him. "Are you from America?" I ask him because his accent wasn't one I heard before. " No I'm from Italy 🇮🇹 " he say flashing me a smile I sit down in the other chair from which face him. "Your cute" I told him and he laughed "your so innocent " he say and reach out touch my hand and pull me on his lap "I don't know you that way" I told him. " I know but I feel so strong connected to you are you single?" He ask me I look down at my fingers " yes, are you married?" I ask him looking at the ring on his finger and pulling myself away for him. "No the ring is something all my family members have it's like a mark or sign that we are who we are" he say and I touch the ring. He held me in place on him lap I could feel him getting hard on my butt. "Don't you feel that?" He ask I looked at his and he smiled "you don't know me I don't know you I'm not having sex with a stranger" I told him but my mind was telling me something else (mainly to be a hoe).
    "Let's just exchange numbers" I told him and we did and he kiss me in the neck and I turn around and wrap my legs around him and we started to make out I felt my private area getting wet. His hand was on my ass but under my dress 👗 on was holding my butt squeezing it tightly and the other hand wait where was the other hand. I didn't realize the other hand was missing till he started rubbing his hand against my panty. I started to get more wet and he slide my panty to a side and play with my vagina and I started to get more and more wet "oh love your so wet " he whispered in my ears 👂. Just like that he slide him hand inside me and move around I grab on to his shoulders and squeeze the life out of them. He was killing me with him fingers I felt like I was about to cum.  He pull away and I cum on him and he smiled he up my dress 👗 higher and undid my bra and started to suck on my breast and I swear I was about to cum again for the second time. He slide him fingers back into me and then was it for me I cum all over him I open my legs wide and he pulled off my wet panty and threw on the floor and fully went into me with his fingers I was sore but it felt so good I fell forward on him tried and sore down there he lift me up and kiss me. "I have to leave but rest love I will see you tomorrow" he told me he ask where my bedroom was and I told him and he sit me on the bed. I pointed to the bathroom in my room which I didn't use it was so damn clean like new brand. I heard the water running and after a few mins he come out he was cleaned up and he take my phone and did something and I heard it beep he smiled at me.