Part 13

Liam Pov

We landed in Korea my niece was along on this trip she wanted to attend the awards in Korea and paul had no problem making arrangements for his only daughter. We tag along we were seated in VIP there were three levels to the VIP area. Seats 1- singers and groups famous Korean artists and performers also actors and actress attended seats 2- where management and company workers and family close friends, famous individuals that was us seats 3- was fans that pay to get a chance to be close to VIP 1 and 2. Then the regular was the crowd only a few got in but it was an award so that was the normal thing. As we seated down we saw a girl group perform and my niece was over the moon about it the group was Girls generation the Big Bang and super junior along the way awards were given to performers and groups. "Next After school" the speaker say into the microphone and the crowd went crazy the camera men were stick on the stage and the VIP areas went crazy the light went off and smoke was coming up on the stage then suddenly the light spotted on areas where women we standing. Then the lights came on and the group started to sing ....

Ajikdo na geudareul ijji mothae
I'll never forget, boy I'll never forget,
Boy

Suddenly one girl in the group step out from the rest and started singing ...

He eojinji beolsseo myeot nyeoni
Jinatneunji molla
Geudae saenggak manhanyeon jakku
Nunmul mam heulleo
Oneal ttara wae geudeohke niga bogo
Peuulkka
Chang bakkwi bissoriga nae Mameul
Heundeureo nwa....

The camera men zoom in and the girl appeared on screen "is that Kylie" Harry ask I had to look twice to make sure she looked so different so much smaller and sexier. "Wow that's the famous kylie" paul say suddenly and he shake his head "to bad dude she super hotter now and ten time famous and richer" Harry say smiling and smirked. I felt like killing him she fall back into the group and another girl step out and started to sing and dance after a few mins the song came to a end. The group won the award for best new group and the crowd went crazy suddenly Kylie step out and the girls left the stage and she did a solo performance and the crowd went crazy she was singing like an angel but the song was so sexually ten times sexually. She was dancing with male dances holding them back on leases damn this is some real s&m stuff.