Part 2

Kylie Pov

Getting up checking my email address and social media I have a few million messages from friends and updates. I slowly get out of bed and turn off the Flat screen tv on the wall I grab my tooth brush and towel and throw on the bed. Today was Wednesday a shopping day my parents were going to be out all day we live by the beach today was the sea food festival on the beach. I pick out my flowered dress and a bra and panty and threw on the bed. Walking to the living room of the house I turn on the tv and went on my YouTube playlist and turn the music up to all.
   I got a text from my best friend asking if I was getting ready for school I told her I was going to skip a day and copy the work for both of us. She told me we would Skype went she got college so I didn't miss anything In class. I walk to the kitchen and make breakfast 🍳 egg and orange juice with herbal tea ☕️ I'm a very sickly person I have anxiety issues and then health issues but all control by pills and medication the anxiety acted up went I was scared or felt under pressure. I sit and eat my breakfast and then hurried to the shower and freshen up I heard my phone ringing I quick walk to the bedroom and answer.
    It was my mom asking if I wake up and had breakfast we talk and then after a few mins she hang up. I got dress and did my hair which was a mess natural hair was never easy especially if your in my family we are mix and our hair tends to have a mind of its own. I heard the door bell 🔔 ring and I check the security cameras 🎥 and say a grown man in a suit outside I pinch in the cod and open the door. "Hey" I say shyly he had brownish eyes and was white he looked sexy is hell in his suit. "Hey I'm trying to find this place and my gsp is messing around" He say to me and I looked at at him "it just need adjusting to the area it happens if your from out of state" I told him and he handed me his phone 📱 "came in let me just get my iPad and set it for you and you will be fine" I told him showing him a chair to sit.