Part 5

Kylie Pov

My sister leave me to take care of a VIP person and I was waiting there for Chris he just got cleared and we hug and he kiss me and I smiled. "I miss you bestie Bitch" Chris say and we walked to get his luggage and we hugged again I looked around for my sister to see if she was done I walk to the VIP area I had a VIP card my sister had put around my neck so everyone knew I was checked and cleared. I walk to the airline she worked in area and I unbuttoned my jacked and fix my boots and before I knew I felt someone hug me from behind. I got up and look to see it was my sister the workers at the airport freaked out about us being sisters say we were cute. "Gotta go sis get home safe and call me went you get home" my big sister say and we hug. I saw some workers taking pictures of two men I sneak a peek and saw two men in suits one with a suitcase and the other was backing me.
The one with the suitcase was cute I walk over to chris and he told me that the two guys were two well know millionaires and the family was famous and had a lot of money and etc etc and he was freaking out about the men. I was there like what the f*** I'm lost so chris is trying to get a picture and the other guy turn and went I saw his face I always fainted. I started to catch a anxiety attack them on the spot I hit chris "attack I can't... breathe" I choke out telling him digging into my bag to get my pills. Chris was freaking out now jack and Jessie run over to us and I threw my bag on the VIP table and looked for my pills I found them and the security guy help me away from the area to my sister office. My sister rush out with bottle water and I take the pill and she walk me threw the steps to come down after a few mins I was calm and good. " take her home " my sister told Jessie we hug and the security guy help me up we leave another way as I walked out the door the cold air hit me face on I pause for a min and fit my jacket i told Jessie and them I was good we were still going shopping. The group was back inside buying it up in the food court most likely. I bend to fix my boots that keep annoying me I felt a hand on my butt I got up and saw the man from earlier the Italian man there was another man next to his. He pull me to his chest and I try to pull away " next time don't look to shock " he whispered in my ears and held me. He rub my back and I calm down he finally let me go and I backed up a few steps from him and the man next to his smiled and was checking me out. The Italian man that hug me looked at him and shouted something in another language most likely Italian to the other man with him I failed my language classes at college and couldn't even fully pass my English my family and me speak broken English because we were caribbean citizens. I fix my coat and try to wrap it around me how the hell was people outside in short pants and dresses in this weather. He pulled me closer to him and I found myself wrapping my arms around him to keep warm " it's not that cold love" he told me and I looked up at him he kiss me on my head and pulled me to a side and give me his jacket for his suit the man with him smirked at me and I stared at him. "Liam" the Italian man that was hugging me before suddenly say I looked up at him I heard my name being shouted from the parking lot.