{Seth's visit?}

Comincia dall'inizio

"Shit!". The stranger cursed.

Before the stranger can even run he was pushed on the floor and his hand held tightly.

"What are you doing here!". A male voice said who sounds angry.

Then suddenly the light opened .

Your actually the one who opened it.

Flashback-

You were sound asleep when suddenly you heard something breaks.

And suddenly you stand up and saw Alvin was gone so you hurriedly went downstairs to see what happened and opened the lights to see Alvin who caught a thief.

Now-

Alvin's eyes widen as he saw who was the stranger .

"Seth!?". You said seeing him.

"(Y/n)?". Seth's eyes widened seeing you. Cleo flew on Alvin's shoulder.

"Yeah I caught this slave disobeying me! Squaak!". Cleo said.

"What the f*ck are you doing here!?". Alvin yelled angrily as he held him tightly.

"Well I can explain that if you just let go of me". Seth said.

Alvin glare at him like he was his enemy.

"Let him go..please?". You said to Alvin , Alvin look at you and sigh.

"Thanks sweetheart ". Seth wink at you.

"Yeah whatever ..what are you even doing here?". You said.

Seth didn't answered your questioned instead he look at Alvin.

"We need to..talk". Seth said to Alvin.

"I don't give a f*** listening to what you will say to me". Alvin give a tch sound focusing his eye contact to the side.

"Come on-

Before you can finish your word , there was a knock on the door. You opened it and saw Greg.

"Alvin I came as fast as I...could ...". Greg saw Alvin and Seth which cut his words and stare.

"Seth what are you doing here?". Greg said.

"None of your business..the only business I have is with Alvin". Seth said looking at Alvin.

"I don't have any business with you". Alvin growled.

Greg look at you. "(Y/n) come with me". Greg grab your wrist and went inside the bedroom , locking it .

"Greg what is gong on?", you said seating on the bed.

"It's none of our business (y/n)...they need to talk privately ". Greg said his face look worried.

Greg seat on the couch turning on the TV.

"Greg....so..what happened to Victoria". You said trying to break off the silent.

"Heh..you really want to know about Alvin and Seth's past huh?". Greg smirk as he rest his chin on his palm.

"Alright you caught me ". You said giggled.

"Hahaha okay first about Victoria ". Greg explained to you what happens to Victoria which was very horrible.

"I think the killer of Victoria must be her enemy or someone who hates her". You said.

"Yeah your right..right now we're investigating getting information about Victoria's enemies and people who hate her". Greg said.

"Well~ are you gonna tell me?". You said smiling at him like this .

 You said smiling at him like this

"Yeah I'll tell you...after I tell you about the investigation we have found about your stalker ". Greg said.

"Oh come one!". You moaned.

"Hahaha listen first this is important ". Greg said.

You nod your head and listen to him.

"We are still few steps away from your stalker ..but we found some clues ...your stalker is probably works here or a student , teacher and other people who goes to your school and maybe he is the one who killed Victoria ?".. Greg said.

"Why did you say he works in my school or a student and other things you said?". You raise a brow at Greg.

"Your stalker access his weapons or tools to use for his victims in this school , like the nails inside the gym's cabinet where he use it to Victoria

The butcher knife was missing in the cafeteria and that's the weapon what the killer used ...and why I say your stalker is the killer who killed Victoria?

I found out in the internet there's this type of stalker who is so obsessed with his or her crush that he or she will kill who ever gets in their way". Greg said.

"That sounds like a yandere". You said.

"You have been reading too much manga or anime ". Greg chuckled.

"And remember your stalker's first victim Don or whatever was his name suffered the same what Victoria went through where he get tortured painfully". Greg said.

"Your really making sense right now". You said thinking.

Greg nod ." We're still not sure whether your stalker did it or someone who hates Victoria ". Greg said sighing.

"Don't worry will know soon". You said giving him a smile.

He smiled back .