»twenty«

"I honestly don't think I can walk today." I said laying on one of the several couches in one of S.T.A.R. Labs many off center path rooms, my head held up by a pillow. "I don't really feel good." I complained.

I usually wasn't one for complaining, but I really did not feel good. I had a headache and everything hurt like I had done some super intensive workout the day before. It was like constant waves of pain washing over me. The fact that my phantom leg pain was back in full force didn't help. However the odd thing was that Barry Cisco and Caitlin didn't look so great either.

"Do you want me to call Chris up?" Barry offered rubbing his neck. I turned on my side so that I was no longer looking at the ceiling.

"No, he hates it when I complain." I replied. "I still want to present though. I can't leave you all to do it."

"I don't feel good either." Caitlin said running her hand through her hair.

"What did you all go clubbing last night or something?" Felicity asked. "Caitlin you're never sick, and you two don't look good either." She said gesturing at Barry and Cisco. "Barry you almost physically cannot get sick."

"I know, which makes it ridiculous that I feel like this." Barry replied. "Maybe it's a meta thing or something? That's happened before, right?"

I put my hand on my head and curled into a little ball similar to the fetal position as another wave of pain hit.

"Aah, nope, nope somethings wrong." Cisco said.

"Well what should we do?" Felicity asked. "We've got three sick ones, the pregnant one, the cyborg. We sound like the characters in a soap opera."

"No," Cisco said. "We're missing something."

I thought about it for a minute. "A closet gay." I said snapping my fingers.

Then Chris walked into the room. What an incredibly awkward coincidence.

"I just wanted to come by and wish you luck." Chris said handing me a bouquet of sunflowers.

"Thanks Chris." I said sitting up. Which happened too quickly and made me kinda nauseous. I closed my eyes and held my hand to my head before deciding it was best to lay back down. "And I'm back down." I sighed and took the flowers.

"Thank you for the flowers, but you should probably go before I get you sick." Chris gave a halfhearted smile and left the room.

"Was that our closet gay?" Felicity asked probably being sarcastic.

"I am not allowed to disclose that information at the moment." I replied quoting her from yesterday.

»

After another half hour of every meta and myself were feeling better. My phantom leg pain hadn't left but I no longer felt nauseous, had a headache or was sore.

So it was all good until my cue came up and I limped out in front of the crowd. Everyone clapped and I went on to explain the statistics of being struck by lightning and yata yata yata. It was all great until I was looking out over the crowd and stumbled upon her.

The blonde from my vision, Supergirl Oliver had called her. Except she wasn't wearing the blue and red dress suit. Her hair was pulled back in a professional looking bun she had on glasses that she kept pushing up with the end of her pen and wore a nice dress. The brunette guy who I saw with her was there too.

Like it did at all the worst times my vertigo attacked pushing me to the ground and turning the attention away from Chase who was explaining the micromachines that monitored my vitals.

"I'm fine!" I said quickly. I really did say that a lot. "Just vertigo." I sighed standing back up.

Felicity shot me a glare. She knew I hadn't taken my vertigo meds today. My vertigo medicine didn't sit well with other medications so I had to be careful about what I took with it. And since I had just started to lower my dosage of the medication that helped with my muscle spasms, so it's not like I could just drop it, or I would've been shaking so much I probably would've fallen over anyways.

Chase rolled his eyes and continued on his explanation of the micromachines. He reminded me a lot of a moody teenager. Considering the fact that I was a moody teenager, I specialize in that stuff.

Other than that the presentation went really well. As the room was clearing out the blonde and her brunette side kick came up to the stage where we were all sitting with our legs hanging over the edge.

"Kara!" Barry said smiling and sliding off stage and hugging her.

"Hey Barry." Kara smiled as she hugged him.

"Winn right?" Barry asked about the brunette who nodded. "Cisco, you're not gonna believe who's here." Barry yelled prompting Cisco to come out from the little back stage area.

"It's Winn and Kara, who is, spoiler alert, Supergirl," Cisco said very matter of factly "Mel predicted it a while ago."

I smiled and nodded. "Well it was kind of different, but yeah you two were there."

"Let's walk and talk." Barry suggested. "We've got college kids coming in to rehearse something."

The rest of us slid off the stage and followed Barry out of the room and down the hall.

"Everyone this is Winn." Barry introduced us more formally as we sat down. "Winn this is Felicity, Melissa, Oliver, Cisco and Caitlin."

"You should know I'm terrible with names." Winning said.

"That's alright." Barry replied. "So, what brings you to Earth One?"

"We need another favor." Kara said.

I stood up off the couch, slowly, as not to trigger my vertigo, and took a diet soda out of the mini fridge that sat in the corner of the room. And then returned to my seat only to realize that everyone had been watching me.

"Mel, you're glowing." Oliver said cautiously. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down at my legs, and I was actually glowing, like giving off a soft blue aura, glowing.

"Hmm." I sighed. "I guess so." I sat back down and took a sip of my soda.

"Does this usually happen on your Earth?" Winn asked confused.

"No, which is making me wonder why you're acting so calm." Felicity said.

"Can anyone else see that Kara is glowing?" I said. "Caitlin Barry and Cisco are too." everyone looked around at each other.

>> heyyy ! sorry I went silent again for like six months. very busy now that i'm in college. crazy that i wrote this like five years ago and that i'm actually in college now. anyways. enjoy. once again this was accurate to the shows back in 2017 when i wrote it and it definitely isn't now.

hope you're all well!

<3, holly