Deadly Kisses Anthology Winners!

Thank you all for joining us today, Collective

The time is here to announce our first ever anthology writers!

Without further ado, put your claws, phalanges and ghostly tendrils together in a round of applause for the following SILVER winners!

• Kicking off the anthology on the 1st of Feb is Heartrends, with Gore and Gods!

• On the 2nd we have Yangwolf, with Doll Face!

• Up on the 3rd it's minacurtis with The Wild Kiss from the Hunt!

• Out on the 4th it's KatrinHollister with My Guardian Angel!

• For the 5th we're featuring Jo Lee Hunt's (JoflowerA Kiss Goodbye!

• On the 6th we're joined by Spacethyme with When a Moon Gleams!

• Halfway to Valentine's we have JessaMartell's Of Dust and Dreams!

• Coming to you on the 8th it's JesseSprague with Loretta Moore!

• Out on the 9th we present MaggieRays's entry, Gold!

• For the 10th we have SJ Moquin (Squeaks7) lined up with In Life and Death!

• Starting off the weekend we have QianaDietz on the 11th with A Name for the Reaper!

Our GOLD Winners!

• Up on the 12th we're sharing Mya Brava's (shadowsleekLady and the Death!

• Out for the 13th it's IanRCooper with The Marbury Monster!

• And last, but certainly not least, our GRANDWINNER of Deadly Kisses, _waterbearer, with her entry Closed Circuit!

We mean it when we say thank you all for your inspired entries. We can tell you've all worked hard and taken pride in your writing. The competition was tough, but though we could only select 14 of you this time, never ever give up trying!

Entering the competition itself brings with it hidden merits. You've all written something new, something challenging, something that furthers your career as a writer even in some small way. Every story you write is a step towards your next masterpiece -- always remember that!

Writing is competitive out in the world of authors, but as authors we are not competitors. Always draw inspiration from your fellow writer, always support them and you will grow too. I've seen a lot of you already doing this and I'm proud of you, so be sure to give the winners of this round your congratulations. Good gestures always have a way of coming back around.

We'll see you in the next contest, Collective!

It's here I'd like to thank a terrific team of talented writers and judges

It's here I'd like to thank a terrific team of talented writers and judges. We had a small window to decide on our top 14, but as always the Ouija Board at Paranormal Community pulled through.

With special thanks to:

Godhand
Ashutoshmoru
AmberKBryant
J. S. Bennett

for making this anthology possible!

~ Finn H Arlett