'I would define, in brief, the poetry of words as the rhythmical creation of beauty.'
~Edgar Allan Poe
⚞ NEWS ⚟
Ranked #7 in Chicklit as of
6| 5| 2017
⭐ Grace Notes:
Ranked #172 in Chicklit as of 5| 5| 2017
4| 30| 2017
⭐Loved Untethered? Please post a review on Inkitt!
3| 15| 2017
⭐ Excerpt from Untethered: The Steamy Bits published on Cosmo!
📖 ALL UPDATES ON HOLD-FINISHING DRAFTS
'We are bigger than our beings, and there is no container to measure the expansive nature of being me. There is love and tragedy to my being. Sometimes, I can't be removed from tragedy.'
• I'm a Wattpad Ambassador
• I write authentic, relatable characters, & my stories feature strong, complicated women
• I respond to DM's & read all comments
• I DO NOT DO READ REQ OR FOLLOW-BACK-PLEASE, DON'T ASK
• I love the classics: ♥ Jane Eyre
• I have an unhealthy obsession with Neil Gaiman
♦ Essential Reads ♦
'I like stories where women save themselves.'
▪Neverwhere, American Gods (Anything Gaiman, really)
▪Neither Wolf Nor Dog by Kent Nerburn
▪The Princess Bride... well, that's a start.
'Don't say 'infinitely' when you mean 'very'; otherwise you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite.'
~C. S. Lewis
- The Deep North Woods
- JoinedApril 4, 2016