Chapter Thirty Four

Harry's POV November 7th 2018 - Sez's Birthday Surprise 

Flying into Paris was beautiful.  The Seine lit up with the Eiffel Tower in the background it was truly something special.  Sez was on my lap, snuggled into my chest as we made our decent into Charles de Gaulle. The seat belt sign was turned on and she reluctantly made her way back to her seat to prepare for landing.  We came in seemlessly taxying to a stop.  We had to clear customs quickly as I had dinner reservations so I flashed our Passports to border control.  Our car was waiting on the tarmac and we dashed quickly inside.  

"Pour le Tour eiffel s'il vous plait".  "Oui monsieur".  Sez looked at me with her gorgeous eyes.  She loved when I spoke French, said it turned her on so much.  I kissed her gently on the lips, her tongue slipping into my mouth, becoming a little urgent.  "Slow down Minxy" I panted, the night is young". Her gorgeous smile flashing in the dark.  "Hmmmm love when you speak French baby, makes me horny as and H".  "What's that my love".  She leaned in to whisper in my ear "I'm not wearing any underwear".  Holy shit.  That last comment shot right to my cock and I was hard before I knew it. She looked at me through her lashes, licking her bottom lip then tracing her finger across mine, kissing my neck then igniting my desire for her.  I grabbed her then not able to control myself.  I pushed the screen up between the driver and us.  Devouring her, our kisses urgent and lustful.  Slipping my finger inside her whilst she grinded into my hips.  "Shusshhh baby" I panted pumping my fingers in and out of her.  "Hmm can't H, make me come baby".  We'd only been in the car for five minutes and god knows what the rest of the night was going to be like.  If she was like this now then fuck dinner reservations we'd go straight to the hotel and fuck ourselves stupid all night. She'd unzipped my jeans and was stroking my cock.  "Jesus baby, what are you doing to me".  "Showing my beautiful husband how much I love him".  I was close and I knew she was too.  I curled my fingers inside her, hitting just the right spot which caused her to gasp as she bit my shoulder to try and stifle her moans.  Her beautiful hand pumping my cock caused me to blow.  "Fuck baby, what the hell's gotten into you I panted".  I'm here in the city of  my love with my love, better make the most of it then hmm handsome".  I kissed her, then cleaned myself up.  She eased off my lap still staring at me with her sexy eyes.  

We arrived at the Eiffel Tower and I paid the driver.  We made our way to the doors of the tower and were greeted by the staff.  "Bonjour Madam and Monseur Styles, please follow me".  We stepped into the elevator taking us all the way up to viewing level.  I didn't like Fireworks much but I'd organised a display for Sez as I knew she would love it.  We exited the elevator and were escorted to a small table set up with Champagne and Strawberries.  There was also a large blanket to shelter us from the cold as this level was quite exposed to the elements.  "Please enjoy the show Madam".  The display started then, giving me a bloody fright at first but as I snuggled up to my girl under the blanket I began to relax.  More tears and kisses from her thanking me saying this was the best birthday ever.  We watched the sky light up with rockets, flower pots and beautiful showers of sparks, the last firework spelling out her name with "Happy Birthday Angel, All the Love Hxx".  I was showered in kisses making me laugh as she was tickling me.  We made our way back to the elevator and down to our next destination. Le Bristol Hotel.