Chapter Four

Gemmas' POV - October 2016

We had been home a  couple of months or so from our amazing trip round the UK and Europe.  Some days I wished we were still on the coach heading around to all the different countries.  Sez and I had an amazing time.  We had become best friends and I truly loved spending time with her & with H.  They were so bloody good together. 

 When H had asked my help in preparation to ask Sarah to marry him I jumped at the chance.  H had designed the ring on his own with a little help from me as I knew she loved her Diamonds.  The finished product had been  beautiful and she had indeed loved it.  It had been a mission getting flights for Sarah's Mum and the Cats at short notice but I managed it.  Ysabel had been the only choice for a venue really as it was one of H's favourites and we knew that we could hire the whole restaurant out with a minimum of fuss.  Getting Ni, Lou and Liam in the same place as H had been tricky.  They were all off doing their own thing and hadn't been together for some time.  It had to be kept extremely secret because if the press found out they would soon start talking and making shit up about reunions etc.  As always though they came together like they always did for H and this special occasion.  It wouldn't have felt right if they weren't there.  Their bond was something special and to be admired.

We were in for a good day and I wanted to take Sarah to a few of my favourite places.  We started at Harvey Nichols.  H was so cute, holding her hand and stealing  kisses.  "Choose  anything you like baby, my treat, you too Gemmy".  H was always generous.  He'd always spoil us. Sarah found it hard to accept as she was really independent.  She was so much like H in the fact that she wanted to give rather than receive, together they were two of the most generous people I knew, and I guess that's why he loved her so much.  Her generosity, spirit and huge heart, plus she was absolutely stunning as well (their babies were going to be beautiful!!)  

We perused the aisles and found lots of great things for Sarah.  She had amazing taste and we had a lot of fun choosing pieces for her "London Wardrobe".   We headed to the counter and H paid for our things.  "Thank you for my lovely clothes babe, you are very naughty".  My brother just stood and smiled giving Sarah the biggest kiss on the lips,  "welcome baby".  Ughh they were so cute it was sick making.  We left Harvey Knicks and headed down the Kings Rd for a look in some other stores. I wanted to show Sarah Vivienne Westwood's store"World's End".  It was a favourite place of mine and H's as the designs in there were different and edgy.  I knew Sarah would love it and she did, buying some jewellery and a pair of pants that looked amazing on her. We stopped into Yves Saint Laurent as H wanted to get some new shirts.  He was adorable trying a few  on then couldn't decide which ones to get, we loved them all so he brought three.