Chapter Twenty Two

Sarah's POV - December 2017

I bloody loved Christmas and so did H.  Decorating the tree, making all the Christmas treats, buying gifts for our loved ones it was the best. Today was Shortbread Biscuit, Truffle and Neenish Tart making day.  H was in charge of lining the tins and grabbing all the ingredients whilst I put it all together and H mixed.  We made a good team in the kitchen and H was a baker in his former life as he kept telling me.  "I've seen This Is Us" many times Harold, I know all about your baking days babe".  I rolled my eyes for the millionth time that afternoon. "Oi Minxy, I saw that".  "What, what did you see then Styles hmm"?  "You rolling your eyes at me, hurts my feelings you know you're going to have to kiss me to make it better".  I decided to go one better and started to pull my t-shirt off (or rather H's Ramone's t-shirt)  over my head to reveal H's favourite "Agent Provocateur" lingerie and watched as his eyes ran over my breasts which were bloody massive thanks to the little one growing in my tummy and causing me grief.  "Do you know how beautiful you are my girl, your gorgeous bump, your beautiful breasts that I get to lovingly stroke and play with, feel what you've done to me baby".  H's lips where now on my neck, nipping and sucking ever so slightly.  I could feel the bulge in my back, and palmed him gently. 

 I was scooped up and taken outside to our hot tub, the bubbles switched on.  My underwear was removed & discarded haphazardly at the side of the pool.  I then moved onto H's jeans and boxers as he took care of his t-shirt, then it was just skin on skin, the most exquisite feeling, the heat radiating off my beautiful man was almost to much to bare. H led me into the hot tub where he sat me on his lap and took my nipples in his mouth expertly using his tongue, causing me to arch my back in pleasure.  "Hmmmm that's good baby, keep doing that".  I was then rewarded by having two fingers lovingly inserted inside me.  "You like that angel, you like me fucking you with my fingers"? Normally such a polite person,  when H was in the throws of passion all bets where off and he became the most foul mouthed bugger, I loved it when he was like this. 

 Our sex life definitely wasn't boring and we'd pretty much done anything and everything.  H had told me that there was no one who could keep up with him previously until he found me.  I loved sex and with Harry Styles as my lover it was an insane trip into fantasy land.  "Turn around baby, want to take you from behind".  I eased myself from the water and pressed my back against H's chest where his throbbing dick slipped into me so effortlessly.  I gasped at the sudden intrusion as H was extremely large (yes girls the rumors are true my beautiful husband has a huge dick and certainly knows how to use it) 

"You ok Minxy, I didn't hurt you did I"?  "Not at all green eyes, just getting used to being backwards like this, continue".  The beautiful smile then appearing with the dimple that made me and millions of others melt.  H then began to move gently, small movements at first then we found a rhythm we both loved and could maintain.  "Hmm you feel so good my girl, never gonna get tired of taking you like this".  We continued for sometime until there was a knock at the door.  "Oi oi you two".  "Shit, baby its Louis".  "Ughh and I  was so close H, can't we just keep going" I pleaded.  "I want nothing more than to fuck you into next Friday baby but if we don't answer the door he's gonna let himself in, he's got a bloody key".  

All the boys had keys to each others homes, was a thing they'd done ages ago when they'd  each brought houses.  Nialler, Louis and Payno all had keys to Spaniards Rd and our house in LA and we had keys to all their places.  "Harold, Sarah, I know you're bloody home, open the fucking door, I forgot my bloody key".  H hurriedly slipped out of me whilst I quickly dressed and dried myself while H found a towel and got himself dried quickly.  "Coming Lou, hang on a minute".  "Yeah I bet you fucking are you dirty bugger, come on I've got things in my arms and they are bloody heavy".  

Lou, Dani and Freddy then practically fell into our hall way with a truck load of stuff.  I scooped Freddy up in my arms.  "Hello handsome what have you got there"?  "Teddy for the bubba Aunty Seah".  "Why thank you sweetheart I'm sure the bubba will love it very much".  I kissed my gorgeous little godson on the cheek and tickled his tummy which caused him to laugh the most gorgeous laugh.  Harry then blew raspberries on his tummy and held him upside down which he loved.  "How's my best boy hmm, you all right Freddo"?  I good Uncle Harwy, can we play with the kite"?  "Course we can buddy, let me go get it, baby you put the jug on and we'll find the kite".  Freddy was hoisted up on H's shoulders and they headed out to the garage to find the kite.  

I was enveloped in a big hug from Lou then.  "You alright babe, you feeling ok"?  "I'm good Lou just really bloody tired, I'm only four or so months but I feel massive".  "Well if its any concellation you look bloody good babe, doesn't she Dani".  "Course she does, you alright chook"?  I loved Dani to bits she was one of my closest friends and we did a lot together.  She was such a quiet unassuming person who was so loyal and I loved her for that.  "Was thinking I might take you out for the afternoon for some pampering if its ok with H, what you reckon".  Dani was so thoughtful and it sounded like a great idea.  "Would love that babe, just let me finish the last of this baking and clean up then we'll head out yeah"?  

Dani helped me roll out the pastry for the shortcake cases and fill the Neenish Tart shells.  We also finished the Shortbread Biscuits and left the Truffle mixture in the fridge to set as it was a little soft to roll in Coconut.  H, Louis and Freddy had gone out to Golders Hill Park to fly the kite so we locked up the house switched the alarms on and headed off.  Dani drove which was nice as I had no idea where we were going.  We arrived at the clinic where we were papped (as it was a regular place for celebs) well I wasn't a celeb but because of who I was married to was instantly lumped into that category.  "Come on babe, head down and lets get in aye".  Dani went first and I followed.  I don't know what happened whether it was a flash from a camera or if I caught a stone on my boot but I felt myself falling and couldn't do a damn thing about it.  "Oh Jesus babe shit".  I remember hearing Dani's voice and then I blacked out.