Chapter Twenty Five

Harry's POV - 1st February 2018 - 25th Birthday

"Quarter of a Century Lad, you feel old"?  "Not at all Louis, least I'm not 28 ha ha" "Oi enough lip lad, what are we doing to celebrate this momentous occasion then  Harold".  Lou had popped round to drop off my gift, a voucher for my favourite tattoist in LA, a case of my favourite Tequilla and some new trainers (because he thought I needed to use the Gym more) cheeky bastard. "Don't know Lou, thought I might go for a round of Golf, haven't been for a while, might ring Nialler and see if he's keen aye"?  "Alright lad, you go ring Irish and I'll have a smoke and go talk to Sez outside".  I dialed Nialler's number and he answered on the fourth ring.  "Happy Birthday Haz, you alright"?  "Good, good Irish, Tommo and I thought we'd go hit a round today, you in"?  "Fuck yes boy, count me in, meet at Hampstead in say an hour"?  "Perfect, look forward to it, see you soon".  I knew Nialler would have his clubs where-ever he was, always carried them in his Range Rover as he'd often have a quick whack.  Lou, Nialler and I were all members of Hamstead so there was no problem.  Lou didn't have his clubs with him but he could use my spare set. 

I could hear Louis and Sez outside laughing, her gorgeous bump popping out from her shirt (or rather my shirt) she liked how my shirts sat apparently said "they fitted better" it was one of my favourites on her, the leopard print one I'd worn on Ellen a few years back.  She looked way better in it than I did.  The shirt was complemented with her black jeans and boots.  She looked fucking amazing for someone who was seven months pregnant.  I'd taken a photo of her tummy this morning when she had woken me up with her beautiful lips, naughty girl.  She always set my birthday off with a bang (ha ha) and she certainly didn't disappoint this morning.  I was spoiled and had my favourite breakfast of Bacon, Eggs, Potato Cakes, Mushrooms, Toast and Tea delivered on a tray to me.  I was then showered in gifts, too many to count.  My favourite was a little Green Bay Packers Hoodie that said "Baby Styles" on it and a matching one for me that said "Daddy Styles".

  My favourite was a little Green Bay Packers Hoodie that said "Baby Styles" on it and a matching one for me that said "Daddy Styles"

Sez always brought such thoughtful gifts for me and I loved her for that.   I headed outside to the Pool where Dani and Lou were sitting chatting over a cuppa.  "You off for a round then sunshine, Nialler joining you as well"?  I eased myself on my girls lap and kissed her head gently.  "Thought we would baby, is that ok"?  "You don't have to ask H, its fine babe, just make sure you're back by 5.00pm to get ready for Dinner at 6.30pm.  "Will do my girl, come on Tommo, we best be off and meet Nialler, we'll take my car".  We said goodbye to the girls then headed out the gates off to the Golf Course.

  We said goodbye to the girls then headed out the gates off to the Golf Course