Chapter Twenty Three

Harry's POV 

"Slow down love, wh wha what did you say"?  Louis. Freddo and I had been at the park flying the train kite that he loved so much.  I loved seeing his wee face light up when the wind caught it and hoisted it high in the air, was lovely to watch.  Freddo was such a great wee dude and I loved him to bits, couldn't wait for our little Princess to meet him and Luxy Loo.

Poor Dani was only doing something nice for Sez.  She was such a wonderful friend and I loved that all the lads girls looked after each other.  She was crying and I couldn't really understand what she said.  I managed to get "paps, hospital and concussed" from her and that was it.  "Where are you love, its ok, just keep calm, I know its not your fault just let me know where you are and we'll come ok"?  I was trying not to panic and my mind was a whirl of worst case scenarios.  What if Sez had fallen on her tummy, what if there was something wrong with our princess? Did a pap push her, did she trip? Fuck fuck fuck.  I needed to get to her now.  

Louis, Freddie and I arrived at the Royal Free Hampstead NHS Hospital in a bloody big hurry. I spoke to the receptionist as calmly as I could.  "Hello there, I believe Sarah Styles was brought here a short time ago, I'm her husband Harry, just wanting to know where she is please"?  "Certainly Mr Styles, could you please fill out this form as her friend was unsure of her details then I'll see that you are shown through to her room".   I filled in her form with her necessary info, blood type, any meds, address, full name date of birth, NHS Number, her Permanent Residency Status and allergies and handed it back to the receptionist.  "That's wonderful Mr Styles, now your wife is on the third floor in Room 323, if you walk to the end of this corridor and turn left you will see the lift, just take those to the third floor and your wife's room is the 2nd from the end".  "Thank you so much for you help".  Freddie, Lou and I took off towards the left and headed to the lifts that would take us to the third floor.

  Freddie, Lou and I took off towards the left and headed to the lifts that would take us to the third floor

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Sarah's POV

I heard the familiar boots before I saw him, a flurry of god knows what running on the lino to find me.  His beautiful tear stained face at the door looking at me with my black eye and broken arm.  "Ohh my angel what happened hmm"?  I was gently taken in his arms and kissed repeatedly on the head whilst he rocked me gently telling me how much he loved me.  "Bloody paps H" Dani replied tearfully "they didn't give her any room when she was walking up the stairs, stupid flash went off in her face and she tripped".  "Who was it Dani, who fucking was it, did you recognise them, I'll sue the fuckers arses off, how fucking dare they".  H was really angry, I'd never seen him like this before.  

"Hey sunshine" I replied "its fine, we are fine, nobody died".  "You are fucking kidding me Sarah, you did not just say that, you could have lost our little girl and you're sitting here all bloody blase, no body died, well fuck me they could have".  "H just calm down man".  Louis tried to be the voice of reason.  "Calm down, fucking calm down, like fuck I'll calm down, my wife is lying in a hospital bed with a black eye and a broken arm after knocking herself out  & paps caused it, I fucking will not calm down I'm furious.  I'm sick of the people I love getting hurt I won't fucking have it enough is enough".  I started to cry as watching H so angry like this was too much to bare.  He made his way over to the bed where he lay down beside me brushing my tears away with his thumb.  "I'm sorry angel, I didn't mean to make you upset, I"m just so angry, its not your fault, I love you so bloody much, when I think of what could have happened, well I don't want to think".  "I know H and I'm sorry for being so clumsy".  "Umm I dunno about you but Harold takes the clumsy title hands down love, I know I've lived with him for six years, fucking bampot". Lou had lightened the mood and we all shared a laugh at Harry's expense.  Freddie came and snuggled up with me on the bed gently rubbing my arm .  "You got an ouchy Aunty Sea, here I kiss it".  His little chubby cheeks kissing my arm with the cast on it was such a sweet gesture.  "Thank you handsome, I feel better already" and I gave him a raspberry on his nose back.