Chapter Seven

Harry's POV - 1st February 2017 - My 23rd Birthday

"Hmmm fuck angel feels so good".  Birthday sex, the best kind.  I'd woken up to find my girl working me in her hand.  Didn't take long round her especially when she was looking like that.  Agent Provocateur.  I spent a lot of money on these sets  but fuck me swinging if I didn't get the rewards nearly every night. This set was a favourite of mine Navy Blue.  It was the one she had worn in Vegas on our second night together.  Vegas, I couldn't help but smile at the amazing memories there.  I'd gone there to relax and I'd found the love of my life.  

Her mouth round my cock was the best feeling and one I'd never get tired of.  My hips bucking up to meet her gorgeous mouth as she sucked me lovingly.  My balls started to tighten and I knew that it wouldn't be long before I'd blow.  "Love you so much baby, that's it my girl".  "The sensations started to build in my stomach and I was so close.  She continued at a quick pace and I let go.  "Coming now baby ahhhh fuck yes".  I'd thrown my head back as my cock pulsed inside her mouth.  She came up grabbed a drink of water and kissed me lovingly on my lips.  "Happy Birthday Babe, love ya".  "Thank you my girl, best way to wake up ever".  "There's plenty more where that came from" she explained excitedly,  "but we'll get to that later, it's present time!"

She was so bloody gorgeous, leaping off the bed to get the gifts she had brought.  Several gifts  were placed on the bed.  I didn't know where to start so I started with the card which contained tickets to see Coldplay.  Sarah knew I loved Chris and would try and get to a concert whenever I could.  These tickets were for their gig this coming weekend.  The next gift contained a new leather journal with my initials engraved on it.  She knew that I had almost filled my old one and was needing a new one, it was perfect and incredibly thoughtful, next was a photo board of selfies of us.  There were shots from our engagement party, Christmas in Cheshire with Mum, Robin and Gemmy, pics from our nights in Vegas, snaps of us in Croatia, some coloured, some black and white, they were amazing, next was a voucher from YSL and a bottle of my favourite Tom Ford cologne,  a new pair of skinny jeans and a pair of my beloved Brown Chelsea Boots,  a first edition copy of Rumi my favourite poet and lastly another envelope.  "Be careful with this one babes, its pretty special".  I opened the envelope to find two tickets for flights to New Zealand in a months time.  My girl was taking me home - to her home.  "Baby these gifts are amazing, thank you so so much I love them, can't wait to fly home with you".  

****

I had calls and texts from my nearest and dearest and a whole heap of messages on Instagram and Twitter from my lovely "Directioners".   Mum and Gemmy stopped by to pick me up for Lunch.  Niall sent me a  case of my favourite whisky, Lou, Tom & Lux dropped by with a painting and my favourite wine, Lou sent me a voucher for YSL and Liam sent me a new Guitar as he knew my poor old one was looking a little worse for wear.    Even though we weren't together at the moment these boys were still such an important part of my life,  I was extremely thank- full for the opportunities I had been given and their friendships were something that I treasured. 

Sarah had organised a dinner at my favourite Restaurant "Paradise".  Wasel was a great friend of mine and I'd even chatted to him about opening a restaurant in LA as I missed it so much when I was there.  Mum, Robin, Dad, Jo, Gemmy where there when we arrived.  Sez made sure that we had the restaurant to ourselves.  I was greeted with hugs and kisses again and handed various cards and gifts.  I had vouchers for massages, tickets to various shows I wanted to see, my favourite Tequilla, some amazing prints that Gemmy had taken when she and Sez were on their trip round Europe.  She had captured Flamenco dancers and a beautiful print of a husband and wife dancing the Tango.  There was also a print of Sez that she had taken and my god it took my breath away.