Chapter Sixteen

Sarah's POV

Was soooo good to be home.  My furr babies coming to meet me at the door when I opened it. Dale had dropped Anne and I off at Spaniards Rd.  Anne was going to be staying the night and heading home tomorrow.  It seemed like a sensible idea as heading back to Holmes Chapel after a full on weekend was a bit silly, this way it gave her time to get back to London time and rest before she headed home.  Anne was always busy with her charity work and had a few projects on the go.  I admired her so much, so selfless just like her beautiful boy.  "Would you like a cuppa sweetheart"?  She was always so good looking after me.  "Love one please, thank you, you know where everything is yeah"?  "I do indeed my love".   I was feeling a bit yuck after the flight so decided to head up to have a shower.  I knew H would be home soon so I wanted to fix myself up for him and look nice.  

I was about to jump in when I heard the familiar footsteps and sound of boots, the boots I knew and loved so very much.  I turned the shower off and ran into the bathroom without even covering myself up.  "Woah woah, careful baby".  I launched myself into his arms covering him in kisses, desperate to feel him.  He responded beautifully sliding his tongue into my mouth kissing me so passionately.  I pushed him back on the bed and started to undress him tugging at his shirt and then making my way down to his jeans.  He flicked his boots off and lifted himself up to take his boxers and socks off.  We never broke contact and I slid onto his lap,  his now huge erection grazing my entrance ready to slip inside me.  He pushed forward gently guiding himself inside where we both became one again.  The delicious stretch that I felt every time he filled me up.  We began slowly,  finding our rhythm, his beautiful hands at my breasts flicking my nipples expertly then taking them in his mouth.  "Hmm feels amazing angel, missed you".  I couldn't help but moan in pleasure "Hmmm you feel good H, sooo fucking good".  Our re-union a beautiful moment, two people showing how much they loved each other.  

We continued at a steady pace for some time until H's movements became laboured and sloppy.  "Can't hold it much longer baby".  I knew I was close so I sped up a little whilst H thrusted deeper flicking my clit as he did getting me closer to my release.  "You nearly there angel, can feel you tensing up".  I was just about there and knew what I needed.  "Harder please baby, need you to go really deep and just fuck me senseless, can you do that"?  "Hmm you know I can angel he panted, "come with me just let it go, we need this".  I felt the sensation  build, and was coaxed on by H's loving words, "that's it baby, can feel you on my cock, getting close, let it go and relax".  H thrusting into me growling in my ear as I could feel the spurts from his cock triggered my orgasm.  "Ohhh fuck yes angel, that's it, you feel so good".  H fucked me through my orgasm, then stilled panting as we both rode them out.  I fell onto his chest as he kissed me gently on the head.  I eased myself off his lap and snuggled into his arms as he continued to pepper me in kisses.  "Welcome home Styles" I said with a smirk.  The beautiful smile spread on his lips with the dimple that melted so many hearts.  He lovingly stroked my tummy and kissed it "hello" telling it how beautiful it was and then began singing it a lullaby.  I melted then.  Tears springing to my eyes.  

"Hey, hey, why the tears sweetheart, you ok"?  I was fine.  "You, ya bugger" I exclaimed, "being all bloody gorgeous singing to my tummy and giving me the best sex ever".  "Well I do aim to please angel you know this don't you, that's why you are marrying me".  "Touche Styles" I replied, you are a pretty good catch".  "Indeed I am my girl and you aren't so bad yourself".  We burst into fits of giggles, snuggling into each other, kissing then eventually making love again.

 I was so content and didn't want to move as H cuddled into me but knew it was incredibly rude leaving Anne downstairs.  "Come on babe, we need to get up and go downstairs and be polite". "Hmm maybe I don't want to, just wanna stay here all day and be with my girl and do naughty things to her".  He was kissing my neck now telling me what he wanted to do to me.  Bloody shit.  He'd upped the ante and I was useless to try and stop him.  "Harryyyyyy, bloody stop that, you know what that does to me".  "Exactly my girl, that's why I'm doing it".  I caved and I kissed him back, kissed him with all the love I had in my body.  I was placed gently on my back and H slipped inside me for the third time in less than an hour.  I'd never get tired of this, the way he loved me, made me feel like a princess, gently bringing me to my high, whispering in me ear as he moved above me how much he loved me, how I was his forever and he'd always protect me and our children. We came beautifully together, H calling my name over and over again.  

We decided to have a quick shower and head back downstairs - poor Anne. "Well well well, the love birds surface then hmm"  a gorgeous twinkle in her eye. "Come on Mum" poor H was embarrassed.  "Ohh you know I'm joking Harry, I'd be getting in as much as I could because when that little one arrives you won't have time to even breathe".  H stopped still looking at me then at Anne.  "You told her, I thought we were gonna do that together"?  Anne soon piped up.  "She didn't tell me sweetheart, I guessed so don't be angry with Sarah".  I did feel bad as H was so excited about telling Anne, Robin, Des, Jo and Gem. "Come here my darling, I'm so proud of you, you're going to be a Daddy Harry".  H's face then beaming at his Mum.  "I know Mum, its the best, can't wait for our dot to be born".  

*********

Harry's POV

I needed to tell her about Kendall before she saw it in the Daily Mirror or fucking Twitter or Instagram or what- ever the hell else.  She'd taken me by surprise when I'd come home and headed upstairs.  When I saw her naked in our bedroom all bets were off.  We made love three times, drinking each other in, loving each other, reconnecting after three days apart.  My beautiful angel, loving me with our little dot safe in her tummy.  My god I loved her, I loved her like I had never loved anyone in my life.  Until I met Sarah I didn't really know what love was.  She brought out the best in me, made me feel like a better person and I wanted to be that for her, her rock, her protector, her lover, her best friend so that's why I had to tell her.  I knew it would hurt and I was prepared for the onslaught.  "Angel I need to tell you something".  I watched her face drop as fear seemed to overtake her.  "Do I need to be sitting down for this Harry"? "I would suggest you do angel, you're not going to like this".  I saw the tears begin to form in her eyes so I decided to just come out with it.  

"Kendall was in Munich baby and she came to find me, she wanted to re-connect with me and suggested that we "go a round for old times sake".  My poor girls face. I could feel the hurt radiating from her, a tear slipping down her cheek.  I wiped it away with my thumb and stroked her head gently.  "I swear on our dot baby that I didn't do anything, ask the lads, ask Dad ask Robin, Grimmy, she practically threw herself at me and I wasn't having it, I shouted at her, telling her you were my girl, that we were having a baby and I loved you, I explained that what we had was a bit of fun but you were it for me, she didn't like that and stormed off calling me a fucking arsehole, but I needed to make her see baby, I don't want Kendall I want you and only you, say something angel please"? 

She sat very calmly taking all this information in.  "I believe you sweetheart I do". I wrapped her in a huge hug, kissing her desperately on the lips looking into her eyes.  "I'm so sorry angel, I'm so sorry that this shit happens".  "I'm just blown away by Kendall thinking that she could have you at the click of her fingers Harry, she  knows your with me and yet she pursues you still, has she got no class"? I had to laugh, my beautiful girl had more class in her little toe than Kendall did in her whole body. "No honey, she has no class and will never hold a candle to you,  there's more to the story though, after I told her it wasn't going to happen she bolted down the stairs and I chased after her.  I called out to her as I did feel a bit bad and grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug saying I was sorry and there were bloody paps taking photos, they got a picture of us baby". 

 "It's ok H, I believe you, I know you wouldn't cheat honey and the paps will make it out to be what they want it to be, what I want to know is why she came to find you"? "It was Jeff baby, Jeff told her where we were".  The look of utter horror on her face. "Jeff Fucking Azoff, again, you're kidding me H"?  "I wish I was honey but I'm not, I'm seriously starting to question if he's a friend or not, its the second time this has happened with her, coincidence?".  Yeah coincidence my arse.  Jeff was a calculated business man who I thought was a friend but the more time I spent with him the more time I thought he had an ulterior motive to try and get Kendall and I together for some reason and I wasn't fucking having it.  I would be talking to Jeff about it in the next day or two as it needed to stop.  It was disrespectful to Sez and I wouldn't have her being treated like that.