Chapter Six

Sarah's POV

I was driving out of London in my brand new 2016 Range Rover with Harry Styles beside me and Gemma Styles in the back - on the way to Cheshire to look at Wedding Venues.  WTF.  This was a real pinch me moment.  How the hell did I get here?  I needed to concentrate on the road as getting out of London was insane. Even though we were leaving relatively early there was still a lot of traffic to contend with.  

H had programmed the GPS for me so I knew where I was going.  He did however let me know which lanes to get into before I needed to which was good.  I was a little nervous about driving in London but knew that if I was going to get myself round I would need to just go in boots in all.  I'd passed my test a couple of days ago and H had surprised me by picking me up in my new Range Rover.  He was so naughty, but it was such a lovely gift I couldn't be angry at him. "Indicate now baby and get into the right lane, you're going to go round this round about and exit to the left".  I did as I was told and made sure I indicated in plenty of time.  H was a great navigator and helped me out a lot.  

Heaton House Farm was the first port of call for us today.  It would take about 3 hours to get there via the M1. Gem and H kept me entertained by telling me about various road trips they had taken when they would younger.  We even played a game of Eye Spy which was hilarious because they were so bloody competitive. The drive was really lovely and the country side beautiful.    The three hours passed by in no time and we were soon pulling into Heaton House's Carpark.  

When I booked the appointments I didn't go into too much detail as to who we were as I didn't want a fuss.  I knew though that as soon as Harry, Gemma and I walked into the foyer of Heaton House that this was not going to be your usual meeting.  Mick and Margaret Heath and their daughter Sarah were there to meet us.  I introduced myself.  I didn't need to introduce H as they already seemed to know who he was, Gemma was also recognized.  We were ushered through to the dining room where we were given tea, coffee and freshly baked scones with cream and jam.  H of course tucking in.  Gem, H and I had made a list of things that we thought we would like at our Reception and Ceremony.  Nothing seemed to be a problem and they were happy to accommodate our requests.  We were given a tour of the grounds and Steeles Barn where our ceremony would take place if we were to choose this venue.  It was a lovely space and I could picture us in there with our family and friends.  The Water Gardens were also really beautiful.  We stayed and chatted for an hour or so then had to leave as we had another appointment at Thornton Manner.

Thornton Manner was H's favourite when we had been looking at venues.  We drove up the drive and were greeted by Poppy and Sierra the Wedding Planners.  When they saw Harry jump out of the passengers side of the car it was hilarious.  I wish I had my camera ready as their faces were classic.  "Hello ladies, lovely to meet you, I'm Harry this is my fiance Sarah and my sister Gemma". They were lost of words and started blushing profusely.  We were taken on a tour of the grounds to various different locations, The Manor House, Waterside Pavillion, Lakeside Marquee and the Walled Garden Marquee were all incredibly beautiful.  H and I loved the Lakeside Marquee where as Gem loved the Manor House with its beautiful high ceilings and sweeping staircases.  We were given Champagne and Canapes and chatted to the girls about how we thought our day would pan out.  They were extremely attentive and nothing seemed to be an issue.  We left after an hour or so and headed to Cranage Hall. 

Cranage Hall had been my favourite when we were looking at venues as it was in Holmes Chapel.  It seemed so easy to get to and perfect for what we wanted.  H had taken over the driving and I was now in the back seat with Gem looking over the brochures we had collected from Thornton Manner and Heaton House Farm.  It was going to be so hard to choose and we still had three places to look at tomorrow.  H parked my car.  "Come here you".  I was enveloped in a hug and kissed lovingly on the lips.  "What's that for then hmm, what did I deserve to get kisses and hugs".  "Just love you baby that's all and I'm enjoying myself, my two favourite girls here looking at Wedding venues, I'm pretty lucky you know".  "Oh I'm the lucky one Styles" I replied back, "I get to marry my best mate and play dress ups, that's win win for me".