Casper Knight

Fandom: Attack On Titan

---General Info:---

Name: Casper Knight
Pronunciation: Cas-Per Ni-Te
Nicknames: Cas, Idiot
Nationality: German
Sexuality: Bisexual
Gender: Male
Species: Human
Birthday: 3-3-xx
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Age: 15
Languages: German

---Physical Appearance:---

Height: 5'5
Weight: 59.5 kg 
Hair Colour: Sandy Blond
Hair Length: Short, reaches the nape of his neck
Hair Style: Its straight but he leaves it uncombed. So it's normally messy.
Eye Colour: Blue
Body Type: Invert triangle, has some muscle but quite lean and fit for his occupation.
Dominant hand: Right hand
Scars: None
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None

---General Attitude:---

Personality: Casper is a caring guy- though he is mostly caring towards his friends, family, and peers. He's loyal and hardworking but when it comes to the idea of working with someone or in a team, he becomes stubborn and irrational. He always acts before thinking and he's not one to take the advice he is given into consideration until it's a bit too late.

Likes: Freedom, running, writing especially poems and short stories, helping others, training.

Dislikes: Titans, Mikasa, working in a team, bitter foods, cowards, asshole people, selfish people.

Fears: Casper fears losing everyone he cares for as it has happened before and that left him in an unstable mental state for some time. He fears running water such as rivers and streams as he almost drowned three times in his lifetime. Lastly, he is scared of blood because every time he sees it, it always means someone is injured or dead.

---Dress Sense:---

Casual Clothes: His casual clothes are often worn when he is off duty. He wears a light green shirt along with a pair of jeans and black sneakers. He doesn't really care for a sense of fashion. So, other times, his other clothes won't make sense when paired together.
Work/School Clothes: He wears the military uniform required to be worn by the Survey Corps along with his light green undershirt. 

---Family:---

Directly related:
Mother: Aurora Knight (Deceased)
Father: Niklas Knight (Alive)
Older Sister: Stephenie Knight (Deceased)
Second Older Sister: Mikayla Knight (Deceased)
Aunty: Mia Knight (Alive)
Uncle: Rae Knight (Alive)
Cousin: Piper Knight (Alive)
Pets: None.
People they consider their family: He considers his directly related family to be his family along with his friends and comrades.

---Friends/Enemies:---

Best Friend: Chase Davis (Friend's OC)
Friends: Piper, Chase, Armin, Eren, Marco, Sasha, Connie, Levi, Hanji, Moblit, Jean.
Enemies: Mikasa, Annie, Reiner, Bertholdt, Zeke.
Love Interest: Chase.

---Backstory:---

Infancy: Casper was born on the 3rd of March as the youngest child of Aurora Knight and Niklas Knight. His home was in the Shiganshina district of Wall Maria.

Childhood: Casper was a very happy child, always smiling and clapping at the simplest of things. He made friends with the other children in the district quite easily but his best was and always has been, Chase Davis. During his childhood, he often went to Wall Sina in a carriage to visit his uncle, aunty, and cousin. His aunt and uncle always paid for the trip due to being rather wealthy. Casper's father's job often made his dad go out of town. Most of the time, Casper tagged along with his father to see what his work was like. It had been one of the days when Casper and his father left Wall Maria when the gate was kicked in. His sisters and mother were killed. Their bodies were never found but he assumed they were eaten by a titan.