He smirked at me, before raising his hands and moving his fingers.

I smiled slightly when I spun on my heels and walked behind the red head,

“Puppet master eh?” I asked as I bent down and picked up the shoe, before standing upright once more, “That’s interesting.” I guess that explains the touch, he needed to connect his strings.

I heard Sasori chuckle as he made me approach him,

“That’s right, I’m a puppet master.” God his voice was sexy.

I squeaked when I felt his breath on my ear, “W-What are you-“

“I know the body like nobody else does.” He whispered, trailing a finger down my arm, making me shudder with desire.

“S-Sto-“ My retaliation was cut short as he nipped my neck softly, and then slightly harder, drawing blood. I took in deep breaths to try and control myself,

“I know all the right places to touch.” He murmured against my skin. He lightly trailed his lips up from my neck, and back to my ear.

His hand moved from my arm, to my waist.

I bit my lip to stop a groan from coming out as he ran his hands up and down my sides slowly, agonisingly so.

To make matters worse, I couldn’t move. I was physically incapable of doing so. No matter how much I wanted to lung forward and kiss him then and there, I couldn’t.

“I’m dangerous.” He whispered into my ear, before slowly moving my lips so they were mere centimetres from mine. His eyes bore into mine, from this distance; they looked a reddish brown, a beautiful mix. “I wouldn’t trust me, if I were you.”

Confusion washed over me as he stepped away, making me turn around.

“What the hell was that?!” I exclaimed, a scowl settling itself on my face,

“What do you mean?” Sasori asked, to anyone else, it would seem as if nothing at all had happened between us just then.

“You can’t just sexually assault me, and act as if nothing happened!” I accused as my head reached out and gripped a seemingly invisible doorknob.

“Well, I just did.” I gaped as Sasori led me down another dark hallway,

“You such a dickhead!” I snapped, glaring at the darkness in front of me.

“I’m well aware of that.” He chuckled from behind me, “Although, I suggest you don’t act like this in front of the leader.”

“Oh yea?” I huffed, “Why do you say that?”

“Because he will most likely kill you if you keep acting like a child.” I scowled once again,

“A child? Fuck you, Sasori.” He appeared to ignore me as he made me open another door, this time though, it wasn’t another dark room.

I squeezed my eyes shut as the bright light burned into me, even through my lids, the light was still bright enough to make me grimace.

“It’s you!” I heard a male exclaim, I managed to open one eye wide enough to identify the male as Hidan.

I blinked, suddenly over the shock of the light.

“You’re actually hot.” My face turned crimson when I realised how loud I had said that.

Hidan waved a fist at me, his purplish eyes ablaze,

“What the fuck do you mean by actually?” He exclaimed, before cursing me another dozen times. I stuck my tongue out at him,