Chapter 22

Picture- Applenose
Since the picture is hard to see you can click on it and it should show you the full picture

Windpaw and Hazelpaw elopked at her with sympathetic expressions done. "Ivypaw didn't know what she was talking about" Windpaw stated definitely. Hazelpaw nodded eagerly her anger shining in her eyes. She heard pawsteps and looked around, seeing Amberleaf coming towards them. "How is it going" she as,ed.
"Oka" she lied, she felt a twinge of guilt but she didn't want to talk about it in front of Windpaw and Hazelpaw. Windpaw and Hazelpaw said they were doing fine and A,berleaf walked off. She stayed in thought before Windpaw nudged her.
"Cheer up" Windpaw teased, batting her ear playfully. Dawnpaw let out a mock growl and leaped on her. She ended up pinning Windpaw down but she suspected it was becsausw Windpaw had gone easy on her. She cheered up more over the course of the night and when she padded back to her nest she was happy again.
****
Dawnpaw leaped and pinned down the mouse, giving it a quick killing bite. "Good job Dawnpaw" Badgerclaw praised. She felt pride course through her, Badgerclaw was watching her to see if her hunting skills were stilll good and so far it had been going well. Dawnpaw padded with Badgerclaw as they scented the air, trying to catch prey scents. She scented a bird and when she went over she saw it was in a tree. She stood, debating whether to climb it.
"Have you climb a tree before" Badgerclaw asked. She shook her head, "Do you want to try" Badgerclaw said. She nodded and dug her claws in the trunk as she climbed up the tree. When she got on the branch she crouched down and stalked forward. She leaped but the bird let out a cry of alarm and flew off. She let out a squeal of fright as she realized she wasn't going to make it on the   branch. She swiped her paws as she tried to latch back onto the branch. Luckily she managed to hang onto the trunk and she tried to haul herself up. Her muscles groaned in protest and she heard Badgerclaw ask if she wanted him to come help her. She thought for a few heartbeats and then nodded. She heard Badgerclaw climb up and tried too haul herself up. She finally managed to just as Badgerclaw was getting on the branch. She lay there panting and trembling for a heartbeat before going back down the trunk. When she was down she opened her mouth to apologize to Badgerclaw for having him go up but he beat her to it. "See you didn't need me" he said. She nodded feeling herself relax since Badgerclaw didn't seem mad. She thought she was in the clear but Badgerclaw said, "Just next time only have me come up if you actually need me" He said. She nodded but she could tell Badgerclaw wasn't really mad. They hunted a little more but could only find one skinny mouse and finally gave up and headed back to camp. She assumed the bird had scared most of the prey off. When she got back to  she saw Brightpaw, Adderpaw, and Windpaw in a group, along with Foxpaw and Robinpaw who were practicing battle moves together. She was going to go sit with Brightpaw, Adderpaw, and Windpaw  but Badgerclaw asked her if she could take prey to the elders and she nodded, grabbing a mouse,lizard, and frog. When she arrived the elders were talking about something and from what she could hear it was something to do with kits. When she walked in Mossberrry broke off mid sentence and looked at her. She set the prey down and said she had co,e to bring them prey. The elders said their thanks and she went to sit with Brightpaw, Adderpaw, and Windpaw after grabbing something from the prey pile.

Hi I decided to leave off write here and sorry that I didn't update last week and this chapter is not as long as some of my other ones. If you are reading this I would appreciate if you voted or commented because my I have gotten more reads but I can't tell if anybody new is actually reading this, you don't have to but I would appreciate if you did.