MDM Chapter 24

Storm's P.O.V

The closet was dark, I couldn't see a thing.

"You alright?" I asked Luna, she seemed to be quiet.

"Yeah... I'm fine..." She mumbles.

"Ok, seriously what is it?" I asked.

"You know they only put in here so we'd kiss right." She says, I blushed.

"N-No I honestly didn't what the point of the game was." I said.

"Idiot." She says.

"Well I'm sorry, it's not like I look up kissing games online." I said.

"Tsk. Shut up." She says.

"So we just kiss and they'll let us out?" I asked.

"No. We have to be in here for 7 minutes and then they'll let us out. They are just hoping we kiss." She says.

"Oh alright. I should really find a light switch." I mumbled.

"Ya think?" She says. I rolled my eyes, I'm lucky she couldn't see.

I searched the wall and finally found a light switch. I turned the light on and turned around to see Luna only inches away from me. We both blushed.

"S-Sorry..." She says. Our lips were inches away from each other. I backed away quickly.

"I-Its not your fault, it's not like you knew this was going to happen." I said.

Luna's P.O.V

I nodded. "Well I guess we just wait..." I mumbled.

"Yeah... How many minutes have we been in here?" He asked. I shrugged.

I sighed and was about to walk to the closet door until... I tripped over something and landed... On Storm... And kissed him.

"Ok. Time's Up-" Nova exclaimed until she saw us.

"Are we interrupting something?" A shirtless Sylvia asked. We quickly pulled a way and blushed.

"N-No! It was an accident!" I yelled, panicked.

"Mhmm sure." They all said and smirked in unison.

"S-Shut up!" I yelled.

"Anyways what happened to everyone else?" Storm asked, changing the subject.

"Well I was the master all the times you were in the closet, and I made them do this." She then listed her orders. "Sylvia took her shirt off, which Reiki is wearing. Ryujji and Rosemary had a 3 minute make out session. Rin and Nash had a bath together. And that's all."

"Wow." We both said.

"Anyway let the game continue!" Nova exclaimed.

-Time Skip-

Everyone but Nova were collapsed on the ground.

"Oh come on you wimps!" Nova yelled.

"How does she get picked every time?" Ryujji mumbled.

"Because I'm lucky." Nova smirked.

"And we, sadly are unlucky for agreeing to play this game." Nash muttered.

"Oh don't get your panties in a twist. Lighten up... Have some of this." Nova says, pulling out booze. We all drank some.

-Time Skip-

Guy's P.O.V

"Oh no."