MDM Chapter 18

Rosemary's P.O.V

I walked to school by myself today, it's strange... Ryujji usually walks with me.

Luna wanted me to go through that stupid plan of getting revenge on Storm... Which was to get him to get him to go into the music room when it was empty, then she would possibly kill him... But she didn't tell me the rest so I wouldn't know.

I walked into the school and headed straight to my locker... I had heard something I never wanted to hear.

"Hehe, Ryujji you're so cute~" Did this person say Ryujji?

I turned the corner... "You're cuter." I felt like barfing... It was Ryujji, he was talking to one of Krissy's bitchy friends, Trinnity, he knows what they did to Sylvia, so why is he calling her cute?

"Ryujji I love you." She said, and kissed him, it looked like he kissed back. I felt myself tear up. I saw my tears hit the floor... I ran outside, I couldn't watch this.

I sat on the ground, behind the bleachers. "Damn him!" I shouted.

"Rosemary?!" A voice yelled.

Ryujji's P.O.V

As soon as Trinnity kissed me, I saw Rosemary, crying... Because of me... I knew Trinnity saw Rosemary, I could tell. I knew if I didn't kiss her back she would tell Rosemary about the threat I made... So I kissed her back. I heard her run away.

After that, I pushed her away. "There, I hope you're happy." I said.

"I'll be happier if you forget about her and love me." She said. "After that, I think she won't love you, and she'll move on. She also has plenty of choices, since a lot of those boys want her." She said.

"Tsk." I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist as soon as she said that. "I'll never love you, slut." I said. I then went outside to look for Rosemary.

"Rosemary?!" I yelled. I heard sobbing near the bleachers. I walked behind the bleachers. "Rosemary..."

"What?!" She sobbed.

"Whatever you saw, I did it for a reason." I said.

"What reason? You got to kiss a hot girl, I don't see why you need a reason." She stood up and started to walk away. I grabbed her hand.

"Will you just listen to me!" I shouted.

"Why should I lis-mmph" I grabbed her face harshly and kissed her.

She pushed me away and slapped me. "WHAT THE HELL- Rosemary..." She's crying...

"Don't you dare say what the hell to me! You're the one putting your lips on girls without a care! You're a pig!" She yelled and ran, tears streaming her face.

"Rosemary..." I whispered.

Luna's P.O.V

I was waiting in the music room wondering where Rosemary would be.

"She's usually in school by now..." I mumbled. "Did something happen."

I then heard sobs and curses in the hallway. I recognize the voice. It's Rosemary... Is she alright? I walked over to the end of the hall.

"Rosemary?" I murmured.

"Oh Luna..." She picked her head up, her eyes were red and puffy, her lip quivered as if she was going to cry again. Hers cheeks were tear strained. I opened my arms to her she hugged me and sobbed.

"I hate boys." She cried.

"It's ok. I'm here, tell me what happened..." I said.

"Thanks Luna..." She whispered.