MDM Chapter 19

Luna's P.O.V

So I set up my plan to murd- I mean talk to the boys about what they have done.

I'm just upset that Rosemary was not going to help me with this... Well she is still pretty upset about what happened, so I can't blame her. I don't think she even knows I'm doing this.

I will probably kill Ryujji in the most painful way possible. Then I will kill Storm for posting the video of me singing without my permission.

I then heard voices outside the door. I stayed quiet.

"Hey Ryujji have you seen Luna?" A male's voice asked in fear, that's Storm.

"No have you seen Rosemary?" Another male's voice said in worry.

"Gotcha!" I yelled as soon as they walked by the door, as I pulled them in the empty classroom, they screamed in fear.

Storm's P.O.V

'We're so dead! We're so dead!' I screamed in my mind.

"So, do you two know why you're in here?" She asked.

"Look Luna I'm sorry for posting a video about you singing, it's just you have a really pretty voice, and I thought it would be nice to share it with the world." I said nervously, she blushed. It doesn't seem like the right time for her to be cute.

"W-Well it's not!" She yelled. "Anyway Ryujji do you know why you're are going to be harmed by me?"

"I didn't do anything to you!" He yelled in fear.

"It's not to me... It was a certain cousin of mine who was crying." She says. His eyes widened.

"Shit..." He muttered. "L-Listen you don't understand what happened!"

"Well I want to know!" She yelled. We both shook in fear.

Luna's P.O.V

"Well I want to know!" I yelled.

"Luna stop!" A voice yelled. I turned it was Rosemary.

"Rose I-"

"Just stop! I didn't want you to get involved!" She yelled.

"Rose..." I whispered.

"Boys leave." Rosemary demanded. They quickly got up and ran.

"Rosemary listen-"

"No. You are listening to me. I'm done with you just now getting involved with every single thing I do! Where were you before?! Oh yeah you were on the sidelines being mute! So now do not act like you're my sister you're not, you're my cousin! In fact we're not even cousins! We're not related because your mom and my mom were adopted!" She snapped... What she said hurt me internally... I could feel tears leaving my eyes...

"Rosemary... I know we're not cousins by blood... I know you're upset... But I have my own reasons for doing what I do." I said and walked away.