MDM Chapter 4

Rosemary's P.O.V

I wanted to talk to Luna and when I went to her room I'm pretty sure I saw something I wasn't supposed to see.

"Fullbuster, what the hell are you doing to my cousin?" I asked. Luna was writing something down, I quickly ran before she was done.

"Mom, Aunt Lucy, Aunt Juv-" Before I could say anything else, they both tackled me, Luna covered my mouth.

I got thrown over Luna's shoulder and carried into her room. 'What the hell?' I thought.

Lucy's P.O.V

I was talking with Erza~nee and Juvia about some things, mostly about high school and our shippings. But Juvia brought up a different topic.

"So Lucy~San Juvia hears you are going to have another baby." Juvia said, I blushed. Erza looked confused.

"J-Juvia?!" I yelled.

"Excuse me?" Erza~nee said, her eyebrow twitching.

"Don't tell Juvia, Erza~San doesn't-"

"No she didn't know she wasn't supposed to yet." I whispered to her, cutting her off.

"Y-You're having another kid?" Erza~nee said.

"Y-Yeah... Erza I'm pregnant... But before you explode, please don't tell anyone, I don't want the kids flipping out about having another sibling." I said.

"B-But... WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME?! YOUR OWN SIBLING!" She yelled at me.

"S-Sorry. I thought it was to soon. And knowing you... You would have probably already set up things for the baby." I said.

"Why would you think I'd do that?" She asked.

"You did that for Nash."

"And Storm."

"And Luna."

"And Rin and Sylvia." Juvia said.

"Heh, heh. Well I may have a tiny problem with that." Erza~nee sweat dropped, I smiled.

"It's ok. You're unique. We love that about you." I smiled.

"Anyway how do you feel about Luna being mute?" Erza~nee asked me, changing the subject.

"..."

"Lucy~San...?" Juvia muttered.

"I don't feel like talking about that..."

"Lucy I'm sorry if I-"

"No it's fine I just can't talk about that right now..."