MDM Chapter 1

This is a bit of a Prologue.

Lucy's P.O.V

Hi guys I'm Lucy Dragneel. I am now married to Natsu Dragneel and have 2 kids named Nash and Luna. Nash is a lot more like Natsu,  he argues with Storm, he's Juvia and Gray's kid, while the other 2, Rin and Sylvia seem to get a long with Nash and Luna. The only thing me and Nash have in common is blonde hair.

Luna is a lot like me because she's shy. She's actually very shy. She's mute... I blame myself for her being like that, I never wanted any of my kids to turn out like me... Natsu says it's not my fault, but I try to believe that... I just can't. Luna never knew I was mute, or anything about me when I was younger.

Luna's P.O.V

I walked into school with my friend, Sylvia, and my cousin, Rosemary.

"Watch it flame freak!"

"You watch it stripper!"

All 3 of us sweat dropped.

"Boys knock it off." Rosemary said.

"Shut it you scarlet brat!" They yelled. Oh no... This is the part Reiki comes in.

"WILL YOU ASSHOLES SHUT THE HELL UP I'M TRYING TO ENJOY SOME PEACE AND QUIET!" He yelled then slammed there heads together... Sylvia and I sweat dropped.

"That was needed." Sylvia mumbled, I nodded.

"Gihi, you two got beat up by tattoo boy." Ryujji said, walking over with his sister Gale, and our friend Rin.

"SHUT IT!" Reiki yelled.

"What's going on here?!" Nova said walking from behind me, grabbing one of my boobs in the process.

"Nova~oneesan! We were doing nothing at all!" Nash said with an angelic aura around him.

"That isn't true Nova, they were fighting." Rin said. What a kissass...

"Rin and Nova sitting in a tree k-i-s-" Sylvia got cut off by Rin putting his hand over her mouth.

"Shut it!" He whispered. I heard it though. I got dad's hearing which is pretty great for somethings... Not for everything though...

Nova can you get your hand off my boob? I wrote.

"Heh sorry pinky." She said, taking her hand off my boob. "Anyway you 3 if this happens I will not hesitate to beat your asses!" She's scary.

"So Luna I was wondering-" Storm got cut off.

Ring Ring

"Time for class!" Gale exclaimed, grabbing my hand, guiding me to our class.