MDM Chapter 22

I am out of ideas, so if this chapter seems a little random that is why.

Gale's P.O.V

I honestly don't know what happened in the last 10 minutes... All I know is I'm blushing intensely and on top of Nash, in the middle of the hall.

"Umm are you alright?" Nash says also blushing.

I nodded quickly. "I-I'm fine. S-Sorry about this." I stuttered, and quickly got off of him.

"I-It's fine." He says, sitting up.

I turned to glare at Sylvia who just looked away and started whistling.

Dammit Sylvia!

"Umm how did we get into this state anyway?" Nash asked.

"I don't know..." I muttered embarrassed. I then realized something. "Were you listening to mine and Sylvia's conversation?"

He looked away. "Uh no."

"Damn pervert!" I yelled.

Nash quickly got up and ran. "Sorry!" He yelled.

"Nash Dragneel!" A tick mark formed on my head as I chased him.

Sylvia's P.O.V

I couldn't hold it anymore I was laughing so hard I fell on the ground, tears were leaving my eyes. Their like an old married couple.

I pushed her at the right moment hehe.

"Ok Sylvia why did you pull me all the way down the hall and into an empty class?" Gale asked me.

"Because I wanted you to help me plan a sleepover with the girls." I smiled.

"You had to pull me out of class?" She sweat dropped.

"Yup!" I exclaimed. I then saw someone and smirked. "I'll text you the rest of the details." I then pushed the door open and pushed Gale. She then fell on Nash.

'Nash X Gale is going to becanon now.' I thought.

And that's how we ended up here. Luna already texted me that Rosemary X Ryujji is canon. Now for the rest. I chuckled.

I'm sorry that the update took forever
T-T