MDM Chapter 3

I decided to bring this back since alot of you wanted this! 😊

Luna's P.O.V

I was tuning my strings on my guitar when my mom called me.

"Luna! Someone's here for you!" Mom yelled from downstairs. What the hell? Since when does anyone want to hang out with me?

I walked downstairs to see Storm Fullbuster at the door.

I understand now... Mom invited him over... Aunt Juvia let him because it's their 'OTP' as they put it.

"Oi, who's at the do-" I look to see Nash walk in to the room half asleep. I sweat dropped at my brother. He then yelled, "Stripper! What are you doing here?!"

"I invited him and Juvia over Nash, now be nice." Mom said. I sighed and walked up to my room to continue tuning my guitar. I like music a lot. I get that from my mom apparently, that's what I heard from Dad. Nash got the brain from dad, so yeah, he's pretty dumb and hotheaded.

Knock Knock

I open the door, to see Storm standing there with a uninterested look on his face.

"What are you doing?" He asked, plopping on my bed.

Tuning my guitar... What does it look like? I wrote.

"I was just asking, sheesh." He said.

Can you get off my bed and put some clothes on?! I wrote and blushed.

"Why?" He then smirked. "It doesn't bother you does it?" He asked scooting closer to me. I blushed harder.

"Luna are you still in there?" Someone asked knocking on my door. They then opened it. It was Rosemary... And this looks bad.

"Fullbuster, what the hell are you doing to my cousin?" Rosemary asked, a scared look on her face.

Rosemary it's not what you think! I wrote quickly, she ran.

Oh no...