MDM Chapter 23

A little Nash X Reiki for my yaoi shippers (^_−)

TimeSkip to sleepover~

Luna's P.O.V

We are spending the night at Sylvia's place... I'm starting to regret coming over, everyone here strips freely. I sweat dropped.

Anyway the 'we' I'm talking about is the girls. Nova, Sylvia, Gale, Rosemary and I.

Though I was still uncomfortable with the boys being upstairs... They probably planned to have a sleepover the same night we did.

"I have an idea! Sylvia get the boys down here!" Nova exclaimed a smirk on her face. Sylvia nodded slowly and went upstairs.

A few minutes later Sylvia and the boys came down. "What do you want Nova?" Nash asked.

"We're playing the master's game!" She says.

"Oh no..." I mumbled.

"Master's game?" Storm asked.

Nova smirked. "It is a game where you pull popsicle sticks out of a cup. If you get one with a crest on it, you are the master. You command what people do. Say Luna was 2, Sylvia was 9 and I was the master. I would say 9 grope number 2's breast." She made Sylvia do it.

"Just be glad it wasn't a guy..." Sylvia mumbles, groping me. She then let go.

"You guys get it?" Nova asked.

They nodded, not wanting to argue with her.

"Ok. Let's begin." We all picked a stick out of the cup.

"It's me..." Gale mumbles. "N-Number 1 must hug number 5." I was number 5 and Reiki was number 1. We hugged. Tick marks grew on Sylvia and Storm's heads.

We put the sticks back in the cup and picked again.

"Look who it is." Nova smirked. Oh no...

"Number 7 must take off their bra and panties and give it to the boy next to them." Nova said, I sighed in relief. It wasn't me.

Gale quickly took off her bra and panties and gave it to Nash. He blushed a dark red.

"Alright. Pick again." Rosemary says.

"I'm the master again... Let's see. Number 6 and 3 go into the closet and play 7 minutes in heaven." Nova says.

"I'm 6..." I said.

"I-I'm 3." Storm says.

Everyone smirked and tossed us into the closet.