I sighed and climbed out of bed, finding an outfit to put on and packing my camera and bathing suit into a bag. Once I settled on shorts and a cute tank, I packed a cooler with lunch and a drink before slipping out of the back door and began my walk to the small beach near my house. This beach was less crowded and less polluted, simply because very little people knew about it. My mom found it when she and dad first moved here and she took me to it when she needed some time out of the house. As soon as I got to the beach, I slipped off my sandals and dug my toes into the sand, letting out a sigh of relief. I found a spot on the beach and set down the cooler I had packed and my bag and grabbed my camera out. I snapped a few pictures of the water and fauna before going into the bathroom to change into my bathing suit. Luckily for me the beach was empty as was the bathroom so I had it to myself, which was definitely rare, but I did have to take into account that everyone who knew about this beach was either at work or at school. I snapped a picture of me by the water and sent it to Melody with a smiley face attached and rubbed it in a bit. I placed my phone in my bag and buried the bag in the sand in case someone showed up and got a few ideas.

I closed my eyes and dived under the water, letting the water completely dowse my head. The last time I had been to the beach was to watch the sunset with -- never mind. I closed my eyes as I came back up and turned towards the beach. A familiar face stood by my bag and smiled at me. I swam back to shore and did my best to smile as I ran up to Aiden. "Hey beautiful, he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "You weren't at school today and Melody old me you were here. I wanted to see you. How are you feeling?" I picked up my towel off of the sand and dried my face and hair a bit.

"I'm fine... you came all this way to see if I was okay?" He nodded and without thinking I kissed him. I felt the force between the kiss but I was hoping he didn't. "You're sweet." He smiled and pulled me back in for a kiss, this time bring my body towards his, even though I was dripping with water. "Hey, why don't we go back to my place and hang out for a bit. I would suggest here, but you don't have swim trunks." He agreed and I put away everything I had brought, groaning inside because I didn't get to eat the lunch I had packed and led Aiden back to my house. He grabbed my hand, giving it a squeeze before looping his fingers through mine. I felt a small spark and smiled as I had made my final decision. We got to my house and I quickly unlocked my door. I slide the cooler into he kitchen and tightened my grip on Aiden's hand before leading him to my bedroom. "Here, we can hang out in here." He smiled and sat down on my bed while I went into the bathroom in a desperate attempt to dry my hair.

"This isn't really what I expected your room to look like."

"Oh really? Did you expect pink wallpaper, Justin Bieber posters, and teddy bears sitting all around?" He laughed and I wrapped a towel around my hair before walking into the bedroom and leaning against the wall.

"The exact opposite actually. I expected skull and crossbones on the wall, black everything in here, and guard dog waiting to attack me." This time it was my turn to laugh. I pushed myself off of the wall and walked closer to him. "You were always so quiet in school, and I always got a bit of a death stare from you, I thought you were secretly planning to curse us all at one point." He giggled mostly to himself. "Anyways, besides me thinking that I was going to have to start looking for hex bags, I always thought you were kind of cute. You'd smile every once in a while, mostly when you were talking to Melody, and it was and still is the most genuine smile I've seen." I smiled and sat down next to him, looping my fingers through his and leaning over to kiss him on the cheek. But when I went in for the kiss, he turned his head towards me and our lips locked together. This kiss, at first, was sensual but then I let go of his hand and put my hand on the back of his head, bringing him closer to me. My leg draped over his lap and without breaking apart from the kiss, I pulled myself onto his lap. The kiss intensified and before I knew what I was doing, I pulled my swim top over my head and moaned a bit into the kiss.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I nodded and pushed my lips back against, hungry for the attention I never thought I'd receive from him. He unbuttoned his shirt before grabbing my hips and turning me over so that I was lying on the bed. He quickly took his pants off and returned to the kiss. I slid my hands down his bare back, hoping to feel the sparks I felt every time I did this with Kyle. With no luck, I looked for pleasure rather than passion with Aiden and slipped into a persona that I didn't even know I had. My swim bottoms were soon on the floor and I was making my first mistake with Aiden.

I woke up, clothes still on the ground and Aiden gone. There was note on the pillow next to me and I sighed. "Rents found out ditched, Stepmom really upset. I'll talk to you later beautiful." I crumpled up the note and threw it in the trash and went to my closet to find clothes.

"Are you just going to let him play you?" He scoffed and mocked the note, "Rents found out. What is he, some kind of douche?" I groaned and turned around. Kyle sat in the chair next to the bear he had gotten me last week.

"As if you're any better. You can have your bear back by the way. She might want it."

"Oh, real mature. You don't even know what you're talking about Annabelle." He stood and walked closer to me. But I wasn't in any mood to be civil with him.

"I was going to choose you. Did you know that?! It was you. That's why I came over to your house. To tell you that I wanted you. That I loved YOU. YOU Kyle. Not Aiden. I was going to go to that stupid tree by that STUPID lake and carve you stupid initials into like my mom had done with my dad. I was going to tell you I loved you!" He stopped walking and looked at me for a second before opening his mouth and closing it again. "Please, just go. Get out."

"Annabelle, I --" I shook my head and turned back to the closet so that he couldn't see the tears. "I love you too... I'll ... I'll go."