Chapter 32

I get a lot of comments saying to update more. It's really hard to update as much as you want. I think I will make and update schedule so I don't keep getting so many comments.

Thanks you for 3k!!

Go read my friends new story! Her username is megsic4 go check her out!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Lucy's POV
I didn't sleep on the plane ride. I say next to the window with Hayes on my left. Hayes fell asleep so I put some headphones in and looked out the window.

After about 2 hours Hayes woke up.

"Hey." I said

"What are you listening to?" He asks

I hand him an earbud and he starts to rock out. I laugh.

"Imagine Dragons really gets me pumped." He says while pretending to punch a punching bag. He is so cute.

The rest of the plane ride we listen to my music and play Mario Bros on our Nintendo 3ds.

We finally arrive in Charlotte, North Carolina. The flight attendant comes on the over-com.

"At this time we will be letting all passengers with a medical condition may exit the plane."

Hayes grabs our carry on luggage from above us and we walk off the plane. My dad finds his car and comes to get us.

The car ride home was silent. When we get home Hayes and I go into my room. I lay on my bed and Hayes gets Netflix set up. As he climbs next to me on my bed when we bees a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I say

My grandma comes in my room. "Hello sweetie." She says

"Grandma what are you doing here?" I ask

"I was taking care of Sara while your parents went up to Nashville." She says

"Oh." I say not knowing what to say next

"Well I just wanted to pop in and say hi before I left. I see you are busy." She winks

"Bye grandma." I say

"Goodbye." She says and walks out of the room

"What do you wanna watch?" Hayes asks

"Um how about The Vow." I say

Hayes groans and says "fine."

"Hey don't get mad. You asked me." I say laughing.

He puts his arm around me and we watch the movie. After the movie ended my mom comes into the room.

"Hayes would you like to stay for dinner?" She asks

"That's okay. I should get home anyways. I have school tomorrow." He says getting up.

"See you tomorrow." Hayes says hugging me

"Bye Hayes." I say hugging him back.

Hayes leaves the room and my mom closes the door and sits down on my bed.

"Honey you aren't going to school tomorrow. You have you day to rest." My mom says

"Okay." I say

"But I was thinking of starting homeschooling." She says

"What? Why?" I ask

"I don't want you going to school with people that hurt you." She says

"Mom I'm okay. I don't want to be known as the girl who quit school because she got pushed down the stairs. It's just gonna make things worse for me." I feel tears filling my eyes

"I'm sorry sweetie. I didn't mean to make you upset." She say holding my hand.

"What's for dinner." I say trying to change the subject.

"Macaroni and cheese." She says

"Okay." I say looking away

She then gets up and leaves.

I sit on my bed and go on twitter. Then I watch some YouTube videos on my laptop. After I watch some Zoella my mom calls me for dinner.

Great.

I slide my legs off my bed and grab my crutches. I talk to my door and open it. I open it a little then back up and open it a little more. I do this until it is open enough for me to get through. I manage my way down the hall and to the stairs. I haven't gone down stairs yet.

I put my crutches in one hand and put the other on the railing. I hop down one step. Then another.I manage to get down the stairs in maybe 4 hours.

That's what so felt like but it was probably like 10 minutes.

I go into the kitchen where everyone was already eating.

"What took you so long?" My dad asks

"The steps dad." I say giving him a glare and attitude

"What's with the attitude today?" He asks

"I'm just not in a good mood today." I say hopping over to my seat.