Chapter 28

So i decided to just skip till Magcon because it will be boring so yeah

But I introduce Jack Js "sister" I don't know if he has a sister or what her name is so don't get mad.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Lucy's POV

I wake up and hop in the shower. I'm so exited to leave for Magcon! I think we are going to Nashville but I'm super excited.

I hop out of the shower and put on some light purple jeans and a loose white tank top. I put a gray cardigan over top. I top it with white converse and I curl my hair. For makeup I just put on mascara and neutral toned eyeshadow with a little sparkle.

I grab my suitcase and head downstairs for breakfast.

"Yay pancakes!" I say

"Yep. Just how you like em." My mom says kissing me on the forehead.

As I'm finishing up the doorbell rings. My mom goes to get it and returns with Hayes.

"Bye honey. Have fun and be good okay?" My mom says hugging me

"I will. Bye. Love you." I say

"Love you too." She says and I walk out the door with Hayes

"So Jack Johnson is driving us." Hayes says and he opens the trunk and I out my suitcase in.

"Okay." I say

I climb into the back of the car next to a really pretty girl with long blonde hair. Hayes sits in front of me.

"Hi I'm Mikayla!" She says with a smile

"Hey. I'm Lucy." I say returning the gesture.

"I'm Jacks sister." She says

"I'm Hayes girlfriend." I say and Hayes turns around and smiles

"Good choice." She says nudging me and we laugh

"I'm 15. How old are you?" She asks

"13." I say and it turns out we have a lot in common.

The drive to the airport wasn't that long but we get there and everyone else is already there.

I run up to all my friends and introduce them to Mikayla.

We sat down and waited for our plane. But we ended up getting a delay because of a thunderstorm.

All of the girls decided to go get Starbucks because we all needed our Starbucks. We got in line and these boys come up to me and Mikayla.

"Hey beautiful." A brown haired guy says to me

"I have a boyfriend." I say giving him a disgusted look.

"What about you?" His friend says looking Mikayla up and down

"I have one too. Now please go away." She says

"Your really missing out." The brown haired guy says and then they leave

"Who are you dating?" I ask

"No one. I just didn't want to deal with them." She says and we laugh

We get our drinks and head back to our seats with the rest of the girls.

After 2 hours we get on the plane. It wasn't a long ride but I slept the entire way.

We check into our hotel. I'm staying with Jessie, Kelsey, and Sabine. We each get our own beds which is nice.

We get to the room and unpack. Someone knocks on our door and I answer it

It's Hayes "hey. We are going to go get pizza. You wanna come?" He asks

"You guys wanna go get pizza?" I ask them

They nod and we meet up with everyone else. All 17 of us go to get pizza. We basically take up the entire area of seating that they have.

After pizza we go to Nash's hotel room and we play games and film some vines.

After that me, Kelsey, Jessie and Sabine head back to our hotel room and head to bed.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Sorry if this chapter was boring but I promised Mikayla that I would have one up tonight :)

Sorry for a boring chapter but I have big drama coming up in the next chapter

Thanks for all the reads and votes! I still can't believe it <3 love you guys