Epilouge

Hello guys this chapter will be short because I'm currently working on the first chapter of my new book, but thank you for supporting my book and I hope you show support to my other book coming soon.
______________________________________
5 years later
     Robyn

I am happily married to Sebastian, Andrew, and Stephan. Now your probably hold up what the fuck,  how this happen. Well let me explain.

  Okay so after Sebastian told me who he was, he explain how my parent kept me away from me because they discovered he had a attraction towards me. Sebastian also explained how my parents sent him away to boarding school and told him he couldn't come back to I was eighteen.

Me being me I was mad. So I kindly ask them if we can go talk to my parents. They agreed surprisingly and we went off.

We arrived at their house and my mom explained how she was in the same relationship. Get this my dad is actually her older cousin. But I still wasn't going to judge. They are still my loving parents regardless. To be honest you guys I already like my brother in a non brotherly way. I also love Andrew and Stephan. Wow I love them. I just have this pull to him.

We left the house and when we got there Stephan confessed to me that he was my stalker. Of course I was pissed. I didn't talk to him for a couple of days, but I came to realize that I need to act like a damn adult. So I made up with Stephan.

Now I am married and I heard that Dominic and Edward moved on and found a women by the name Diamond.  Well that's all see you later.

Oh the boys don't know this yet but, I'm pregnant.

The end or is it?
______________________________________

I'm sorrry but I just had to leave y'all on a cliff hanger.

See you soon

Xoxo Harley