Adultnapping and Suspension?

Hi my lovelies we have come a long way but I wanted to tell you that the story will be finished by December 20th. The reason being because I have another book in store. It will be a little different, but I hope you all like it. Now back to the story.

____________________________________________________

Recap:

         I didn't feel no remorse for what I did for what I did. I felt like she got what she deserved. I got up from my seat and headed to the principal's office.

____________________________________________________

Robyn

I made my way to the principal's office feeling like a boss ass bitch because of what just happened. Passing everyone that look my way. I just looked at them and smirked. I was almost to the office when someone grabbed me by the arm and turned me around.

" What the fu-" I got cut off by looking at the person who dared stopped me. It was Bianca. { a/n remember she is played by Keke Palmer.} " What do you want." I said want asking her rather annoyed. At this point she doesn't even make me mad anymore she just gets on my damn nerves.

" Look I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what I've done to you all these school years." She said sounding sincere. I had to do a double take. Bianca the wannabe Ms.QueenBee and slut of the school is apologizing to me. 

" Yes I know I was a slut you don't have to be obvious about it." Bianca said with her head down. " I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to say that out loud. It's just I never expect you would apologize. Thank you , but I really I need to go before Principal Adrienne gets mad." With that I walk into the principal's office.

When I got there I saw a confused and frustrated principal and a fuming and pissed of Bonnie. I mean it seems like you can see steam coming out her damn ears.

"It's about damn time you got in here." Principal Adrienne. See she is a cool and fair principal at this school. She doesn't punish people with evidence present. So you can kinda see that this situation isn't going to favor Bonnie in this case.  She also cusses us out. But, then again all the teachers cuss at this school. Everyone that goes to this school is rich in some way. Anyway back to the situation at hand.

" Sorry Adrienne I got a little side tracked." Oh and another thing she let's us call her by her first name if it's no important people here at the school.

"Mmmhm." She said a little unconvinced. " Anyway you know why you are here. I'm kinda shock that you and Bonnie aren't bestfriends. Care to elaborate on that Robyn?"

" Yes I would. About a month ago I broke up with my ex-boyfriend Colton. Then a few days ago snooped her phone because of what Colton said on our last encounter and I found out she made sex tapes with him while we were together. Not only was I cheated on but it was with the person I trusted the most my bestfriend or who I thought was my bestfriend. She turned out to be a skank or she I say a wannabe pornstar." When I was done Bonnie was just crying non-stop. I could careless. " My only answer is that I didn't have nothing to do with what happened today."

" You lying bitch. Yes you did. Adrienne you have to suspend her that dirty little who-"

" ENOUGH!!! Bonnie if you finish that word I will suspend you my damn self. Now Bonnie if you don't have any evidence proving that she did I sorry but I can't do anything about it now goodbye and have a nice day!"

I stepped out of school with a victorious smile on my face. It's so nice to have one of those principal's.  I walked away a free man. I got in my car and drove home. When I got home I saw my dad's car meaning that he is home. I parked my car in the driveway and walked in the house.

" So how do it go?" My dad asked. My dad knew all about my plan and was all ears. " It went perfect. There was no evidence left just how you taught me daddy."

" That's my girl. Now sweety I have to go to work know I won't be back until 10pm so don't wait up." With that he walk out the door. Went upstairs and picked out some pj's and went to take a shower. I got out the shower and changed into my comfy clothes. I heard some noises downstairs and me being me I went to go check on it. Now I ain't going to be one of those stereotypical white girls and not bring me a weapon. I brought my handgun that my dad got me a year ago.

I walked downstairs and I saw the window open. Hell to the naw. I ain't stupid I know someone is in this damn house. I quickly close the window and grabbed the house phone and called my bestfriend Sunny. He picked up on the first ring. I put him in speaker phone.

" Yo Sunny you there?"

" Yeah girl what you want?" Sounding like he just woke up.

" Sunny I think there is someone my house." I said walking up the steps.

" Robyn you need to get ou-"

He didn't get a chance to finish before a needle was injected into my neck and I started to feel sleepy. I heard Sunny's voice but barely. " Sleep babygirl daddy gotcha." With that I closed my eyes.

_______________________________________________

Wassup bookworms Harley here with another update hope you enjoyed it. Till next time.

Vote.Comment.Share.

Xoxo Harley