Galaxy Galaxy are we outerspace

Pic of Robyn's House

Bonnie's POV

Wassup guys my name Bonnie. Y'all should already know that I'm Robyn's best friend. Sssshh. Now imma tell y'all a little secret. I was part of Colton's and Robyn's breakup. Yeah your probably calling me a bitch or whatever but to be honest I want my best friend back. Once those two got together it was less friend time with me. So you know I had you know I had to get my friend back. So that's when I met Him. If your probably wondering who him is it's Robyn's stalker. Yeah yeah let the hate set in but I had to do what I had to do. My job was to get something juicy on Colton bad enough for them to break up and woppy do he admits no really even liking her. Anyway I got to go I already have shared enough. Y'all meet who her stalker is soon.

Robyn's POV

School is finally over thank god. I thought I wasn't going to survive today. From dealing with the school slut (cough cough..... Blair). I also had to dodge Colton all day but honestly I didn't want to talk to him. But now me and Bonnie are in the car. Going to drop her off. Honestly I don't know what I would do without Bonnie she is a best friend that anyone can ask her. I was so deep in thought I didn't hear Bonnie calling my name. "ROBYN!!" " Yeah." " Girl you okay. You seem a little out of it there." " Naw I'm okay. Anyway since there's a party is there like a theme or something?" "Yeah the theme is galaxy. Chica glad you ask because I was going to forget to tell yo ass." I laughed. We pulled up at her house. " Seriously you need to start driving your own self. " I said chuckling. "Um when you get married." " Girl get out." I said laughing. She got out but not before saying " Oh and the party is at 8:00pm." She said and hurried in the house. "Shit I said." Its already 6:30. I drive as fast as I could home.

I got home and was greeted by my father and surprisingly my mother. "Mom." I said surprised. "Darling how is school going." I remember everything today and all the feeling crash down upon me. I started crying. My father came instantly engulfed me in a hug. "Honey what happened." He said with more anger than worry. " Iii-it was Colton daddy. Apparently I was a stupid bet to him this whole time." I said reliving those moments crying harder. To say that my dad was mad was a understatement. He looked like someone just shot me. "He dared hurt my daughter and think he is going to get away with it." He boomed. "Well dad and mom I have to get dress Bonnies cousin is throwing a galaxy party and she invited me." " Okay honey." My mom said with a sad expression." Oh and honey I'll be here for the next two weeks so tomorrow we're having mother/daughter day." " Okay mom I have to go and take a shower and get dress." I said and walked upstairs

I'm currently in my room and I took a shower. After I got out I was currently searching threw my wardrobe when I got a phone from Bonnie.  "Wassup chica." "Hey what you want?" " Oh I forgot to tell you bring swimwear." With that she hung up. Wow that was a little rude. Once I pick out my clothes and bikini I start doing my hair, makeup, then put on my clothes.

(Forget the Starbucks cup and emoji)

I don't wear heels unless I absolutely have to. They are just unnecessary items to hurt my feet in my opinion. I got done getting dress and headed out.
I said goodbye to my parents and got into my car and drove off. I arrived at Bonnie's house and you could already hear the music coming from inside the house. I called Bonnie saying I was outside and she came and open up the door. "Chica you look beautiful." "Thank you and you loom gorgeous yourself."

(Pic of Bonnie's dress above

(Pic of Bonnie's dress above.)

We went into the house and it was a beautiful galaxy theme. We went into the dining room and got cupcakes. They were so delicious. I moaned at the marvelous taste in my mouth. " I see I don't have to ask if their good." She said with a smirk plastered on her face. Then it was gone come on let's go. "Bonnie's what's wrong?" "Nothing come on let's go into the pool already. " Okay." We upstairs into her room and changed.

 (Bonnie's bikini)

(Bonnie's bikini)

(Robyn's bikini)

After we change we went to the pool. When we got their I pushed Bonnie into the pool. " You little bitch." " Is this little kitten being bad?" I froze at that voice. It sound so deep and sexy. I turned around meeting the most magnificent blue eyes I ever seen. But then recognized Edward and another guy. All were staring at me with hunger evident in there eyes. "Um who are you sir." "Little kitten my name is Stephan and here to my left is Dominic and of course you already met Edward." He said glaring at Edward. "Well it was nice to meet you and with that I jumped into the pool to join Bonnie. I emerged from the water and they were still  in there with a look I couldn't decipher. But one thing for sure they looked hungry.

Wassup guys sorry for the late update I was sick.

What do you think will happen next chapter?

Why do you think Bonnie had a frighting expression on hr face?

Vote Comment Share

Xoxo Harley