Balls and Relatives

Authors's Note:

I'm so sorry guys my family went out twice in a row so I had not that much time and with school starting back up it's a little hectic, but anyway I made this chapter long.

Robyn in the media isn't she so goofy
-----------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

I got the shock of my life it was no one other than Stephan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robyn

I couldn't believe after all I have been through I was kidnapped again. Not just by anyone but it was Stephan of all people. I wonder why he would do this. Man I'm having one fucked up year. I was brought back to reality by someone repeatedly snapping their fingers in my face. Me getting annoyed I bit the persons finger.

   " Aww man what the fuck man " Andrew yelled.

  " My bad it just got kinda annoying. " I said looking down in shame.

  " You will get your punishment later tonight babygirl. But right now you need to go shower and change." Stephan said biting my ear which in turned made me shiver.

" Time for you to go along babygirl and get. Grace please come and show Robyn to her temporary room."  Andrew said.

Temporary.  I said in my head. I'll just ask him about it later. A few minutes later an elderly lady who looked about in her late 50's came down.

  " Robyn this is Grace. She will show you to your room." Stephan explained.

  With that she took me to my room. I looked out the window hoping for a possible escape. But, to no avail I only see woods and trees. Me being the smart person I am not finna end up like those girls in the books.

   You know the girls that escape, run, and get hurt hoping they find savior or salvation. But in the end get caught and get dragged back to hell they escape from knowing they will face more consequences. Well ya, I'm not finna end up like thosw girls. Quite frankly I am also tired.

    So I walk into the next door and it turns out to be a walk in closet. I grab some comfortable clothes and went to go take a shower. After I took my shower I got dress.

 After I took my shower I got dress

( ignore the phone and hearts )

     I said on the bed and watch tv. Pretty soon I started to drift off to la la land.

  Stephan

  " Do you think she'll be surprised when she out ?" I asked my brother Andrew excitedly.

     " Oh trust me baby she will. I just hope Edward out Dominic is not there. You know they are always there."  He said while giving me a kiss.