The Invasion pt2

Wassup Wassup like I said I told y'all I bring y'all a chapter. Okay so you know I don't have a update schedule I sometimes just randomly post:
Bam! I will update Tuesday , Thursday and Sunday. You know what that means another update tomorrow. Whattt!!! Alright back to the story.
----------------------------------------------------------
Robyn's POV

He looked at me with lust evident in his eyes. Oh shit is all I could think about. " Um Dominic can you please get off of me?" I said a little nervously. He didn't here me. He just caressed my cheek in a lovingly way. The touch sent sparks I quickly look away. I try to push him off of me but he caught my hands. " Such a beautiful Cookie." He said like he's won the lottery.

Dominic's POV

She breath takingly beautiful. I just want to take her away and lock her up from the world. She tries to push me off but I caught her hands . I can't wait until she's my Cookie. Soon I'll make the Cookie crumble soon.

??? POV

I dare that fucking animal touch my Marshmallow. Only I could only touch her. I spotted her first 3 years ago. I remember how me and Bonnie met and how I met my little Marshmallow met to.

3 years ago

I was just casually walking strolling when I bumped in a small little body. On instinct I caught them before they fell. I looked and saw the most beautiful creature ever. She had very long luscious hair that went a little past her butt. Light doe brown eyes , a very short figure might I add and the most softest skin you could ever touch. Like a Marshmallow. Its like the whole world disappeared and it was just us. I heard a small cough breaking me out of my trance. " Sir can you please let me go." I hesitantly let her go wanting to feel that soft skin of hers. She turn around and started walking away. " Wait. What is your name." I said wanting to at least know her name . " My name is Robyn Jackson kind stranger." With that she turned around and left.

I got home and called my private investigator. " I need you to search up a girl mame Robyn Jackson." With that I hung up. About 30 minutes later I had everything I needed.

Name: Robyn Jackson
Birth: October 1, 1997
Parents: father CEO mother Brazilian model
Social status: single
Has a best friend name Bonnie
Has a weakness for hot wings
Hieght' 4'8

Okay so she lives a pretty good life. I will have her all to myself pretty soon.

1 year later

She started dating this guy name Colton. Let me tell you that made my blood boil. I had my private investigator follow her friend Bonnie cause it looked like she did not like that guy one bit. So you know I met with her talk it out with here we are now. I can always see my baby girl. But now those beast you call man are all over my baby. I need to get her way a from those people and soon.

Bonnie's POV

I'm heading back in the house and start heading upstairs. I was but stop what I see. Ohhh ??? going to mad about this. I quietly walk away and head back downstairs quietly I might add. I go outside reading on Wattpad .

Stephan's POV

I am currently searching for my little kitten and I can't seem to find her anywhere. I head upstairs and I here shuffling down the hall and a groan. What I see has me laughing my ass off. I see Dominic in the floor in pain. It looks like Robyn kicked him in the dick. I'm on the floor laughing so hard my sides hurt. Me laughing on the floor causes Robyn to escape from the room.

Edwards POV ( finally where you been at)

I'm currently looking for my precious little China doll. I see something fly right pass me and I fall. I look up and its Robyn who has also fallen on the floor. This will be fun.

Robyn's POV

I fall and trip I look and see Edward. Oh shit. I'm in trouble. Where the hell is Bonnie when you need her. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by being slug over a tall figure. Oh hell to the fuck no....

-----------------------------------------------------------
I finally finish instead of five I out everyone's POV in there. I gave you a little back story on how ??? And Robyn met.

Remember last part pt 3 will be up tomorrow around 8pm. That's St.Louis time but it might arrive different times depending on where you live.

Xoxo Harlet