Revelations

Hey guys this is for y'all
Dedicated to tammykay715
----------------------------------------------------------
  Stephan's POV

I finally have my little Marshmallow back. Her soft delicate skin feels just so I ooh. If they weren't in this car right now I would ravish her right here right now. I'm gently stroking my baby girls cheek when I look up and the other two shitheads are looking at what's mine.

I swear if I could ooh wait I am. I'm going to take care of my baby right. I know that she lives in a good environment and household and that she is well protected. I'm just too damn selfish to share her. I have a very special guest that will be thrilled to meet her.

We made it back to Bonnie house. I got out the car carefully trying to make sure I don't wake up Robyn. We walk up to the house and Bonnie unlocks the door. I carry her up the long flight of upstairs. Don't get me wrong I love that I can carry her, but the girl is a little heavy.

I bring her to the room in staying in and lay her on the bed. I cover her up and as I stroke her cheek one last time I notice a bruise. What the actual fuck. Someone slap my poor angel. The only person that came to mind was Colton. I chuckled evilly. Oh that soon of a bitch will have it coming to him.

I head down stairs and I walk up to Dominic and Edward. "That son of a bitch." I say hate dripping with each word.

"Who are you talking about?" Dominic asked a little concern, but also a hint of madness. "Colton that's who. He fucking slapped her." I said while breathing real heavily.

We heard something break. We look over and Edward had thrown a glass cup at the floor. "Edna come and clean this glass up for me." He said and walk toward us. " He will. " I said. " I know just how to do that.

Robyn's POV ( ooohhh)

I'm starting to wake up and I realise that this is not my bed. I sit up looking around the room wondering where I am. I put my feet on the cold floor and I see some clothes. I notice that they are Stephan's clothes. I know remember everything that has happen and that I'm at Bonnie house I get up and head to Bonnie's room.

I go into her room and notice that she is in the shower. Knowing Bonnie she takes long showers. I see her phone and I remember what Colton said to me. I don't want to believe it, but I need to know the real truth. I mean Bonnie wouldn't do this to me right? She is my best friend practically my sister. I need to stop stalling myself and check the damn phone. I quickly entered her password from observing her enter it many times.

I go to here gallery and I go scroll until I see a couple of videos I press on one of them and couldn't believe my eyes. It was indeed Bonnie and Colton having full blown out sex. I was crying so hard I didn't notice that Edward came up and that the shower had stop." What's wrong sweet cheeks?" He said trying to hug me. I flinched away from him

At that time Bonnie came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her. She looked shock that I had her phone in my hand.

" Robyn can you put my phone down please?" She asked nicely. " Here have you damn phone you backstabbing whoring bitch." I said and threw her phone at her. It hit her in her stomach.

"What the hell is wrong with you Robs?" She asked in a little pain. I walked up to her and slapped her. "That's whats wrong with me." I said before the other two giants came in shocked. " Cookie why would you do that." Asked Dominic.

" I'll tell you why because that bitch was sleeping around with my ex-boyfriend when we were together. Not only was she messing around with him but she made 3 goddamn sex tapes!" By the time I was done tears were pouring left and right out of my face.

" Robyn I can explain-" I cut her off.

" Save it bitch I don't ever want to talk to your nasty, skanky ass again." I turned around and said. " I hate you." With that I leave without hearing my only last true friend cries.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys this chapter was little emotional for me to write towards the end, but I hope you liked it.

** I have one last character that is getting introduced. Who could it be? Wait for the next update that will be soon.

Vote. Comment. Share.

Xoxo Harley