The Invasion pt 1

Pic of Bonnie's room

I'm so sorry for not updating in awhile I've super busy. I have student council I've been campaigning. I had a birthday party to go to and I have my birthday to plan for so here is another chapter.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Robyn's POV

I got out of the shower and went into Bonnie's room. I still have the shivers of what happened yesterday. I'm disgusted and I'm staying clear of them. Someone snapping fingers brought me out of my thoughts. " Robyn I said what did want to do?" My friend Bonnie asked looking concern. I hummed while thinking it over. " I don't know. We could go shopping." I said. " Alright and we can talk to some cute guys also. "Whatever Bon's." I went in her walk in closet and got some clothes on.

After I was done getting dress I grabbed my phone and keys and put them in my purse

After I was done getting dress I grabbed my phone and keys and put them in my purse. I headed down stairs and ate breakfast with Bonnie. As we were finishing the oh so delicious breakfast, three perverts came down. They all wore sweatpants . Our eyes connected , but I looked away quickly feeling uncomfortable. Suddenly I lost my appetite and got up and left the table. "You ready to go?" I asked Bonnie already leaving the kitchen. " Where do you think you to are going?" Asked the three hunks of giants. " Where going to the mall just the two of us and know one else is invited." I said in a cold voice. "Watch your tone young lady." Said Dominic. "Or what you gonna sexually harass me like you did last night?" I said raining my voice. That shut them up. Bonnie sensing a very tense and heated atmosphere quickly went out the kitchen. She just left me there. What the hell. I turned back around and were met with Stephan eyes. His eyes weren't his usual color they were darker with anger. He started stalking towards me. I started walking backwards. " You need to watch that pretty mouth of yours kitten before you get punished." He said evilly. To say I was scared was an understatement. I shakily nodded my head. I had no words to say. First I was all brave thinking I was the shit. Then the next I'm petrified out of my life. He backed away and went to go and sit back down. "Come here little Cookie." Dominic said. My feet acted on their own. " Now what you said was very bad you need to apologize to Daddy." I looked up at him like he grew two heads. I started busting out laughing. I must have laugh for a good 15 minutes because when I got done they were just looking at me with a scowl. I stopped after a few more minutes. "I'm sorry you said I need to apologize to daddy." I said with a chuckle. They were mad but I didn't really care. " Omg I needed that laugh. I'm sorry I laugh at that but you got jokes. Alright bye." I said and started to dash. They all went to chase me. I ran to a random room and hid under the bed. I heard footsteps. " Here Cookie Cookie. I just want a bite" Said Dominic. I giggled. Oh no I shouldn't have done that. I was pulled out of my thoughts by two strong hands dragging me from under the bed. I screamed. "I got you my little Cookie." Said Dominic victoriously. "No its the Cookie Monster. Somebody help from this giant beanstalk." We landed on that the bed with me on the bottom. I looked up and saw that loom again. I saw that look from before. Oh now I remember that's lust. Lust oh shit. I also feel something pok- oh my god. He has a boner this is so disgusting. Somebody really help me.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello my lovely readers. Its been awhile. If some of you are wondering Bonnie didn't leave because someone told her to she just left. I also didn't want to do nobody else point of view except Robyn's because I feel like she need a chance to shine. But trust all and believe when I say all 5 character POV will be up tomorrow in one chapter. Yes you heard me all five. Alright have a safe night or day.

Vote Comment Share

Xoxo Harley